Short Temper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Temper?

How is your temper during game play? i remember several times when my brother had broken a controller or dented a wall because of his rage. I am usually mild-tempered. Every once in awhile, ill have to storm off in defeat, but i can keep it to a minimum. what about you?

Re: Short Temper?

The only time I can remember actually harming my game/game system is when I took apart the cartridge of a Pokemon game to look at the insides, just because I was bored.

If I get really frustrated at a game or console, I just turn off the game and go do something else because I don't want to potentially screw up expensive equipment over something stupid.

Besides, gaming is about fun, not winning or losing. Just be happy, and learn to laugh at yourself.

Comment

When games glitch I get very very very mad. Like when the developers were clearly being sloppy. Otherwise I keep it cool unless I'm getting destroyed because my team sucks = /RAGE

Comment

Originally posted by eldri
        When games glitch I get very very very mad. Like when the developers were clearly being sloppy. Otherwise I keep it cool unless I'm getting destroyed because my team sucks = /RAGE
        I know what you mean, ill be playing a game and if its incredibly buggy or we are getting owned, my Rage-o-meter goes up.

Comment

I get really mad when my internet decides to fail and i'm in first in Halo 3, and i'm about to get like skill 40.

Comment

GTA:SA final mission, chasing tenpenny. Only time. Pissed me off, enough to throw the controller out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
              I get really mad when my internet decides to fail and i'm in first in Halo 3, and i'm about to get like skill 40.
              I totally feel ya there...

Originally posted by Vikaman
              GTA:SA final mission, chasing tenpenny. Only time. Pissed me off, enough to throw the controller out the window.
              Not to sound like a douche, but I don't remember having trouble on that one. Probably THE WORST 3D GTA mission of all time though... ****in' Zero's second one in SanAndreas, where you have to bomb the 5 targets with the RC plane, then return to his shop before you run out of gas. O.M.G. Mayhaps the worst mission of all time across all game.

Fortunately, it's followed by the RC battlefield thing which is one of the best GTA missions ever lol

Comment

HAHA. I found the RC plane mission easy. I guess it's how we play. (You mean there one where you shoot/bomb the people with packages rite?)

The reason I found the last mission annoying was because my ps2 glitched the cd 3 or 4 times, making me play that mission OVER and OVER again. (Plus I did find it sort of hard).

Comment

Originally posted by Vikaman
                  HAHA. I found the RC plane mission easy. I guess it's how we play. (You mean there one where you shoot/bomb the people with packages rite?)

The reason I found the last mission annoying was because my ps2 glitched the cd 3 or 4 times, making me play that mission OVER and OVER again. (Plus I did find it sort of hard).
                  Yup, that's the one lol I know about 3 ppl who made it to that mission and wouldn't continue the game until I beat it for theml either that or they would just give up...

Yeah, if I remember it's a weird last mission. I'm in the middle of replaying SA right now. I can't bring myself to get 3, VC, & SA on Xbox cause I'm so used to the controls and such, but I have IV on 360. I think the big issue is Liberty & Vice City Stories being PS2 exclusives. Anyway, good, albeit very trying, times.

Comment

I haven't gotten to playing GTA4 yet, I don't have a PS3 or 360, I am planning to get one, but not right now. Most of the games I like playing are on the PC (COH, DOW, COD4, SIMS, FIFA09).

Comment

Vika your back!

Comment

On Soulcal4 I tend to get really angry if I lose to people that I would destroy without the network lag.

Comment

Oh heres a new one. I was playing rock band drums against someone and i was winning till i got to the end, missed 1 note and lost by a margin of 10 points.

FFFFFUUUU

Comment

I don't have an Xbox, but I went from having fun with games as a kid, to getting pissed as getting older as a kid, some controllers thrown, etc, to eventually coming to where I'm at now, where I hardly ever have gamer rage. Maybe some frustration when I'm "off", but not where I used to be back in the day.

Comment

I never raged. I get mad once in a while when people are not paying attention.

My brother though, man, he boke many a controller. I had to stop playing with him because he would get so mad when I would do something simple and he would go off about how unrealistic it was.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X