Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fatmooseknuckl 2142 knife vid

You just aint right Moose!!!:shakehead:

SICK VID!! Cant wait to see the rest of the humiliation your going to bring in part 2! I'll try NOT to make an appearance!:dead:

I love the back to back sound of those sweet dog tags jingle! Its all i hear in that vid. NICE!!!

You can work on making a Hunting (big name tags) video?? and or a special SAY CHEESE!! TGN only tags! That would be fun i think. For you the hunt and for us having to watch our A>CHINK< sh*t-NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
      Yeah most of them are on EU servers where I have a ping of 10-40. Sometimes I play on TRR (got sonja1 there, she was really easy to get ) and NfB servers but then my ping is 140-180 very difficult to play. Never came across treble or balls which I would like to get.
      hmm...i've never seen you on either =NfB= or =TRR=. either i'm blind or maybe you play under a dif name? dif time of day? both treble & sonja play on both servers often. did you get sonja idle? she plays commander a lot, that's when i usually get her. anyways, i'm about ready to start making another world tour. every so often, i like to play strictly overseas, just to play w/ new people. maybe we'll get on the same server some time.
      Originally posted by TheReapster
      You can work on making a Hunting (big name tags) video?? and or a special SAY CHEESE!! TGN only tags! That would be fun i think. For you the hunt and for us having to watch our A>CHINK< sh*t-NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:
      as far as top tags, don't think i will. i don't "hunt" players. i get whoever i get. besides, the leaderboard has been constantly breached for too long now. as far as just TGN members, hmmm...i dunno. do you think anyone would really find it interesting?

Comment

good job moose

Comment

Great job with the knife. I wish I was that good.

Comment

hey moose, you got my tags too?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
              hey moose, you got my tags too?
              naw, i only saw you that one time remember? i got a few around you & chinked off you a few times, but no bling to show for it

Comment

Lol seeing the video makes me want to stay in the gunship more and away from the ground.

When I knife, my knife seems to be 2 inch, when others knife their knife seems like 2 metres.

I also have trouble getting a hitreg using the knife, I saw all the knifing guides yet I still can't crack it

Comment

Awesome Knifing pwnage

Music also goes really well with your action.

Just wondering how you set FRAPS so that your record is so smooth with a high quality vdo.

PS. I'm sure you will never get my tag unless I fly back to US .

Comment

Originally posted by SoaNe
                    Awesome Knifing pwnage

Music also goes really well with your action.

Just wondering how you set FRAPS so that your record is so smooth with a high quality vdo.

PS. I'm sure you will never get my tag unless I fly back to US .
                    thx SoaNe. i set fraps @ 60 fps, ran res on 1680x1050 & recorded at half size. i upgraded my pc this spring, so it runs pretty well with those settings, when it's not crashing, that is. it still came out poor quality though compared to the original file that i uploaded. i'm sure that youtube compressed it. i may not get yours, but at least i have some imposter named "SoaNe." or something like that. in the US he runs about a 130-140 ping, so i'm guessing he's western european.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
                      thx SoaNe. i set fraps @ 60 fps, ran res on 1680x1050 & recorded at half size. i upgraded my pc this spring, so it runs pretty well with those settings, when it's not crashing, that is. it still came out poor quality though compared to the original file that i uploaded. i'm sure that youtube compressed it. i may not get yours, but at least i have some imposter named "SoaNe." or something like that. in the US he runs about a 130-140 ping, so i'm guessing he's western european.
                      Thanks for the setting info.

Yeah, I once met the guy named "SoaNe." long long time ago, and also the others, such as SoaNeY, SoaNeySniper, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
                        Moose do I need to come over and mess with the comp? Is the game crashing or the computer? LOL are you still running all 6 HD's?

Comment

Originally posted by cableguy619
                          Moose do I need to come over and mess with the comp? Is the game crashing or the computer? LOL are you still running all 6 HD's?
                          no, it's the computer cable. i donated the 2 250 gb hd's. i'm only running 3 total, the 2 wd in raid 0 & the seagate for storage

Comment

Working...
                          X