fatmooseknuckl 2142 knife vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatmooseknuckl 2142 knife vid

well, the vid is done & here it is. it's my first, so i'm very much open to constructive criticism. i did my best to match it to the music, so be sure to have the sound turned up. however, quality seems to be degraded once hosted, but nothing i can do about that now. anyways, looking forward to everybody's thoughts & comments.

enjoy, moose

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q_pqGo6qxs[/media]

Re: fatmooseknuckl 2142 knife vid

dang that was insane. good job.

Comment

Yeah that was a good knifing video, that first kill streak set a good tone.

Comment

Ahhh ohhhh meeeeedic ahhhh man down man down ahhhh woah

:|:

At the first clip I was literally laughing. Those weren't the brightest players around. It got a whole lot better after that though, very nice aim and dodging. It's hilarious how you constantly keep going, you practically never stop to steal a medkit or something, you just keep going knifing everyone in your path.

Editing is more than sufficient, you can't really sync something like this. Great entertainment value :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
          you practically never stop to steal a medkit or something, you just keep going knifing everyone in your path.

Editing is more than sufficient, you can't really sync something like this. Great entertainment value :thumbsup:
          it's not that i never stop, but where's the entertainment value in watching some guy stand around w/ a med kit? if that were the case, i would have shown the entire last run w/ the distinguished combat pin. that was 12 shanks straight w/o any revives. problem is, in-game, that was about 3 min long. for the video, i thought it was better to be more action packed. sounds you guys liked it overall, thx.

Comment

it's just cruel what you did to those guys. they had no chance.

Comment

Lol, probably the best knifing vid I've seen... for 2 reasons: a) it's not on knife servers ofc. b) zomg lollarific kill streaks with the knife.

Of course, you'd only put in decent clips, but I really did get a sense that you were an unstoppable madman from the vid, and from this you seem to have very good knife reg and skill with it (Duuuuuuuuuh).

Editing could've been more, but given the music and type of video, it would've been difficult and probably overkill.

I'm glad you cut out the filler though. Kill streaks on vids ARE always better when it's killing, not healing. Gah, all these videos... must finish mine.

Comment

Nice some mad skills:salute:

Comment

Respect Moose. But, there are so many, I was wondering, do you have any special tags? Like someone whoz really very hard to get? Or does only quantity counts?

Compared with you I've only a small amount of tags, just 2000 (albeit in 122 hours) with my last soldier, but there are some special ones for me like Rogu3granny (excellent soldier), |Momo| & UK Forces (good knifers themselves), notorious RDX spammers like Blade1114 and Matthieuuu, and Blind_Wuzi who's insanely good with his Zeller which he uses like a Krylov, respect to this player. I still remember where I got them tags, the others mostly I can't even remember.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
                    Respect Moose. But, there are so many, I was wondering, do you have any special tags? Like someone whoz really very hard to get??
                    Yeah, he has some of mine

Anyway, Moose that is freakin' cool. I actually learned a lot in that video. It seems that whenever I take out a knife and try that crap, I get shot instantly. I find it very interesting how you go "stealth" for just a couple of seconds, only to come out of it and knife the guy you had your sites on before you went stealth. I assume that's just to throw him off a little.

:thumbsup:

Comment

You've got great skills with the knife.

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
                      it's not that i never stop, but where's the entertainment value in watching some guy stand around w/ a med kit? if that were the case, i would have shown the entire last run w/ the distinguished combat pin. that was 12 shanks straight w/o any revives. problem is, in-game, that was about 3 min long. for the video, i thought it was better to be more action packed. sounds you guys liked it overall, thx.
                      Why don't you put a fast-forward effect so that it's still one continuous clip, but doesn't take too much time?

Comment

Yeah you can do some real cool stuff syncing it with music if you fast forward in between and maybe slow down when your swinging the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
                          Respect Moose. But, there are so many, I was wondering, do you have any special tags? Like someone whoz really very hard to get? Or does only quantity counts?

Compared with you I've only a small amount of tags, just 2000 (albeit in 122 hours) with my last soldier, but there are some special ones for me like Rogu3granny (excellent soldier), |Momo| & UK Forces (good knifers themselves), notorious RDX spammers like Blade1114 and Matthieuuu, and Blind_Wuzi who's insanely good with his Zeller which he uses like a Krylov, respect to this player. I still remember where I got them tags, the others mostly I can't even remember.
                          most of those players i've never seen. i did catch forces though the 1 and only time i saw him. he was trying to knife me. and blind_wuzi, i've only managed about 4 or 5 of his tags in about as many rounds. he is insane w/ that zeller. there are some other good players as well, but unless a name really stands out, i don't pay much attention. when i look on the leaderboard, i see a lot of tags of players ranked #1 (or otherwise highly ranked) for their respective weapons.

any other suggestions on how to make a better movie? appreciate all your feedback so far.

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                          Why don't you put a fast-forward effect so that it's still one continuous clip, but doesn't take too much time?
                          try not to laugh too hard....

because i couldn't figure out how to do it. i would have loaded the movie w/ 6, 7, 8 kill streaks, but just couldn't figure out how (shakes head in shame). i told you guys i was a noob at editing...LOL

Comment

Well moose with the programs ive used, ive browsed a few tutorials on youtube so that I could get a better feel for it. It helped, so that I wasnt just randomly browsing around trying to find some effect.

Comment

most of those players i've never seen.
                              Yeah most of them are on EU servers where I have a ping of 10-40. Sometimes I play on TRR (got sonja1 there, she was really easy to get ) and NfB servers but then my ping is 140-180 very difficult to play. Never came across treble or balls which I would like to get.

Comment

Working...
                              X