• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the BF3 platform(s) [Poll]

Vote in the poll !
    Guess the platforms

Re: Guess the BF3 platform(s) [Poll]

BTW you have put PS4 twice in the poll.

I voted for PC as I doubt this will be able to run on the current consoles as I believe that it will be Battlefield but on a bigger scale. Maybe even 128 players. As far as future consoles are concerned I doubt these will be available by the time BF3 is released. With all the new motion controller stuff coming for PS3 and Xbox I think it's gonna be a long time before we get a new console on either platform.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
      BTW you have put PS4 twice in the poll.
      I know and cant change it myself
      the 4th otpion should be PS3
      i have sent a private message to forum admins to change it

Comment

If it's going to be as big and large scale as you could expect to a "BF2 sequel", then I doubt it will come to current generation consoles. So PC only, and maybe on the future consoles once those are released.

Comment

do want PC only.

Comment

I voted PC only :awes Thats why I want, they can port it to consoles at a later date for all I care.

Comment

Screw consoles.

Comment

screw em !

Comment

Death to consoles!

Comment

Originally posted by Mo0by
                    I voted PC only :awes Thats why I want, they can port it to consoles at a later date for all I care.
                    Same

Long Live the PC

Comment

I voted PC, Xbox and PS3. I think they'll release on PC first and then follow up with something for the consoles.

Comment

PC only for BF3, they already have BC2 for cross platform, or they'll make BC3 for everyone after BF3 comes out.

Comment

Hmm... I doubt it'll be PC only, I can't see it, especially with the profit potential of consoles.

Then again, I can see it coming out PC exclusive and me eating my hat

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                            Hmm... I doubt it'll be PC only, I can't see it, especially with the profit potential of consoles.

Then again, I can see it coming out PC exclusive and me eating my hat
                            I tend to agree. I think it will be PC, Xbox3, PS4.

That being said...I totally hope that I'm 100% wrong, and that it comes sooner, as a PC-exclusive. I just can't see EA passing up the opportunity for bigger profits. Maybe a miracle will (has) happen(ed), and the execs in charge have decided to go for real quality, for a change, and try to get some of their past dominance of the PC-shooter market back, just on principle.

Comment

I hope it's PC only, if not it comes out on the PC then porting development starts 4 to 6 months after release to make sure any PC bugs are ironed out before putting time aside for the consoles. The game has guaranteed sales and we don't know anything about it but it's BF3 the DICE game we have been waiting for. If they play their cards right and implement many of the reasonable suggestions made for their previous titles then the outcome could cause another PC upgrade/buying extravaganza like it did with BF2.

Comment

Working...
                              X