Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BFBC2 vs BF3

Originally posted by JNK83
    as a console gamer, I have no choice but to go with BC2. Even though BF3 may be a souped up version with better everything, I cant deny that BC2 wether you guys admit it or not, is made to tailor towards consoles more. But in that respect, BF3 will be tailored more towards PC gamers. So next year console gamers and some pc guys will enjoy BC2 but to be honest I think you guys need BF3 more. BC2 is more console orintated and it should be that way. Please dont flame me, but bad company series should stay on console or be console orintated while DICE gives you BF3, BF4 and so forth. BC2 is our turf, much like BF3 is your turf.
    actually that is very true. You're definately right, In fact I don't see why you would get flamed. They should be tailored toward the different platforms, and hey, it would be an excuse for my older brother to get Bad company 2 on Xbox as well as BF3 on PC instead of choosing either(Im the PC gamer, my older brother is a casual console gamer)

Comment

I think BC2 will be a ground pounders game while BF3 will have a mix of everything, plus bigger scale maps.

Comment

take a look here:

no one sad that BF3 will be PC exclusive. They sad that it will be suited for hard-core PC gamers and in few years, after BF:BC2, there will be more hard-core BF players even on console market.

BF3 will be next evolutionary step in BF product line. This means: features of all previous games, plus few new features. When you take a look at BF2 it was actualy very similar to BF1942 with few new features (like ranks).

Comment

Working...
        X