BFBC2 vs BF3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFBC2 vs BF3

I wonder how Dice will distinguish BF3 from BFBC2. I am assuming that both will have destructible environtments. I am assuming both will be made to run on the frostbite engine. I am assumming both will use the same type of weapons and vehicles. So whos to say that BF3 won't feel similar to BFBC2.

Re: BFBC2 vs BF3

My analogy would be BF:BC2 is to BF3 as BF:MC is to BF2.

Comment

I believe BC2 will focus on smaller maps and more infantry orientated warfare.

Comment

I think BF3 will be everything BC2 is only with bigger maps, more players, vehicles and weapons.

Comment

Yeah, I think BF3 will be Battlefield on a grand scale, as we all have come to know BF having. Not anything like the recent iterations.

Comment

BC2 will be very CODdish, faster pace than BF games on PC.
            BF3 will be probably be very BF2ish with new engine.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyMACD
              I think BF3 will be everything BC2 is only with bigger maps, more players, vehicles and weapons.
              Pretty much.

I can't wait for any of the games... and 1943 looks damn sweet too

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
                I believe BC2 will focus on smaller maps and more infantry orientated warfare.

Same here

Comment

I think BF3 will be (in every aspect) on a much larger scale.. It will be interesting to see though, I'm sure they have a LOT of new things planned for BF3

Comment

Agreed with everything else said in this thread, it will be the classic Battlefield with 64 players or more, big maps, and lots of vehicles.

Comment

I wonder if they will push BF3 more in the "simulator" direction to differentiate it from BC2?

Comment

Well, I`m sure the default FoV in BF3 will be larger than in BFBC2.
                        One thing that most console ports/multiplatform games have in common is tiny *** FoV.
                        Makes you feel like youre watching the game through a lense.

I hope BF3 will be a tad more realistic infantry wise.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                          I wonder how Dice will distinguish BF3 from BFBC2. I am assuming that both will have destructible environtments. I am assuming both will be made to run on the frostbite engine. I am assumming both will use the same type of weapons and vehicles. So whos to say that BF3 won't feel similar to BFBC2.
                          How I would look it is BC2 being BF3 lite with BF3 being similar but with all the bells and whistles that traditionally come as standard with PC battlefield games.

Comment

I think Bf3 will be an all out warfare. I would really like to see upgraded vehicles and weapons. Maybe have Air Superior mode like 1943 where its only planes. To me BC2 will be a small taste of BF3.

Comment

as a console gamer, I have no choice but to go with BC2. Even though BF3 may be a souped up version with better everything, I cant deny that BC2 wether you guys admit it or not, is made to tailor towards consoles more. But in that respect, BF3 will be tailored more towards PC gamers. So next year console gamers and some pc guys will enjoy BC2 but to be honest I think you guys need BF3 more. BC2 is more console orintated and it should be that way. Please dont flame me, but bad company series should stay on console or be console orintated while DICE gives you BF3, BF4 and so forth. BC2 is our turf, much like BF3 is your turf.

Comment

Working...
                              X