Console version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Console version

Im sure many of you want this for PC only, but as a console player, I wouldnt mind seeing it on my 360 even if its a port from the PC version. What do you guys think?

Re: Console version

See as I look at it, but not many others do. If us pc gamers get the game we want, what is the harm in having it released on console? None, its a double positive.

Comment

I would like this not to be a port over to console as I want console people to watch the advert and be like 'omg that looks awsum, I must have!' then at the end it says 'For Pc only.' And I just want to see their faces hehe.

Comment

Consoles have enough exclusive titles, let them drool a bit.

Comment

Tbh, if at all, I could only see BF3 as a next gen console release, I hope it's PC a only, no offense to all you console fans.

Here comes Alex with the state of the Econemy & PC/Console is a must

Comment

I hope the console version is a really sh*tty port over that runs like a powerpoint presentation

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
              Tbh, if at all, I could only see BF3 as a next gen console release, I hope it's PC a only, no offense to all you console fans.
              Pretty much how I look at it, too. In order for BF3 to be the game we hope it's going to be, or rather the game it needs to be to take BF2's place, it will have to be far more than the current gen consoles can handle. If they want to do something akin to a BF2:MC thing after release so console players can have a taste of it then by all means do so, but I just hope they don't plan on scaling the game down just to it will be easy to port over to a current-gen console. Maybe a PS4 or an X720 (or w/e they decide to call it) should have it, but if BF3 is to be the game we've all been wishing for, it wouldn't even be playable on the current consoles.

Comment

you have your console version its called bad company 2 (and a little extra ganme 1943)

we pc should only get bf3

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                  Pretty much how I look at it, too. In order for BF3 to be the game we hope it's going to be, or rather the game it needs to be to take BF2's place, it will have to be far more than the current gen consoles can handle. If they want to do something akin to a BF2:MC thing after release so console players can have a taste of it then by all means do so, but I just hope they don't plan on scaling the game down just to it will be easy to port over to a current-gen console. Maybe a PS4 or an X720 (or w/e they decide to call it) should have it, but if BF3 is to be the game we've all been wishing for, it wouldn't even be playable on the current consoles.
                  My sentiments exactly. I hope DICE are using the PC as the lead platform and not letting their creative and technical decisions be limited by console hardware. I would rather DICE keep Bad Company on consoles if it meant the PC gets BF3 exclusively. I have nothing against consoles, I own many of them, but if it means nerfing my favourite game series for a console port then to heck with the console version!

Comment

They said they were planning something special for the PC if I am not mistaken a while back? I hope it isn't for consoles.

Comment

The PC version is going to push tech, the way Battlefield 2 did in 05.

Having this on a console could potentially ruin this game gameplay wise (Map sizes, and gameplay)

Dude just upgrade your PC and play this game when it comes out in 40 v 40 Action!!!

Comment

I would not mind seeing it on the PS3 either.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
                          I would not mind seeing it on the PS3 either.
                          Battlefield 3 being on consoles would completely ruin the game I mean we'll have to settle with PS3's capibilties (7800 GTX) and only 256mb RAM.

No thanks.

Comment

while I have said before that I don't have enough money to upgrade my computer yet, my older brother that has a job is looking forward to this and in a couple of years or so when It gets released Ill probably ugrade :yay:

Finally an excuse for my brother to get a better Graphics card!!!!

Comment

What card are you running?

ps. the right answer gets you a new card mailed direct.

Comment

Working...
                              X