Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wizrdwarts
    replied
    Re: What will you want for your unlocks?

Originally posted by Forces(UK)
    There should be a dual-wield unlock.

But then you wouldn't have any hands left to pull up your fly! :laugh:

Leave a comment:

• Forces(UK)
    replied

There should be a dual-wield unlock.

Leave a comment:

• EnergyNL
    replied

Personely I think Dice really nailed it with 2142, okay there are a fair share of useless unlocks but who cares, the rest makes up for them and you have enought counter measures.

As long as it balanced it's fine with me.

The more weapons the better, and I kind of liked that idea to change your appearance ingame, different uniform styles for example the Squadleader and the Commander.

Leave a comment:

• Wizrdwarts
    replied

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
    What BF2142 stats were horrible, any noob could reach last rank in 2 weeks. That would be fail... The reason BF2 is more popular then 2142 is its long lasting ranking system, who cares about those who get spoofed start over, as I did. If the only thing you play for is rank and stats, then I don't know why you bother.

There are so many things that make BF2 more popular than 2142. It's not the stats.

Leave a comment:

• =)BiT(= Evant3k
    replied

What BF2142 stats were horrible, any noob could reach last rank in 2 weeks. That would be fail... The reason BF2 is more popular then 2142 is its long lasting ranking system, who cares about those who get spoofed start over, as I did. If the only thing you play for is rank and stats, then I don't know why you bother.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

I wouldnt mind having gadgets if they were useful. Like someone mentioned, BF:SF stuff to unlock would be good. Accessories for your weapons would be good too.

If they are thinking of adding a lot of stuff, then I would also want a fast rank up like 2142 and not BF2 style. That will help when your account gets spoofed and you are reset or the noobs find an exploit and rank up lightning fast.

Crunch

Leave a comment:

• BobTheJob
    replied

Lightsabers

Leave a comment:

• Arid
    replied

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
    Lazors!
    Sticky Nades!
    Samurai Swoardz!
    Naked Chicks!
    AlienZ!
    I'd play that game.

But one thing that I think should REALLY be in there (as in "why was it not in 2142?") are customizable emblems. I want my angry marines crest.

Leave a comment:

• yeoldehomer
    replied

BF is an arcade game, sure... but a crossbow is taking it too far.

Leave a comment:

• Rambo
    replied

yeah i want the bow and arrow from Rambo with optional explosive heads:yay:

Leave a comment:

• imported_Will
    replied

i'd want a crossbow. TF2's already done it but i know your gonna go "WTF?"

Its silent, and if you can aim, its deadly. Thats variety. :awes

Leave a comment:

• iQue
    replied

And preferably some sort of way to try new unlocks, a bit like the squad upgrades in 2142, so you at least have the chance to try a new weapon before you unlocked it. It's a great way to see what you need for your playstyle, instead of unlocking something worthless that you're never going to use.

Leave a comment:

• Kreepy Kitteh =^o.O^=
    replied

^^ I like that idea.. Would be awesome to have a bit of rank based character customization..

Leave a comment:

• yeoldehomer
    replied

I'd like to see some more aesthetic unlocks along with practical ones. For example, the practical unlocks should include the usual different weapons, maybe some different optics such as ACOG scopes, optional silencers for assault weapons and pistols (not sniper rifles), different armor (such as heavier vests that slow the player down), and ammo upgrades. No perks or anything ridiculous like that, but kind of a cross between the 2142 system and the COD4 system.

Aesthetic upgrades would merely serve to make the player look different. Make the ghillie suit something that needs to be unlocked. In this sense, these aesthetic upgrades won't necessarily improve performance, but rather could serve as a sign of experience. Let us unlock different cammo layouts for our weapons. You'll never see a private from the army using a cammo M4, or a silencer on his weapon, but for a soldier from an elite unit such as the SEALS it's a common thing. Let us wear different uniform items such as changing helmets, wearing glasses, having a beard (only special forces (experienced soldiers) can have a beard in most armed forces), face paint cammo, soft hats instead of helmets etc etc.

If you have this character customization linked to unlocks, you can gradually change your unit from looking like a typical grunt to a member of an elite unit such as the SEALS, Green Berets, British SAS, MEC "Revolutionary Guard" or whatever they have.

Leave a comment:

• Kylee!
    replied

Originally posted by Minmaster
    i want a SHOVEL & TUNNEL KIT, VIET CONG STYLE!

i mean what was better than planting a tunnel next to the enemy base and spawn killing like there was no tomorrow?
    That would be lol.

Or plant bombs under their base.

lolololol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X