Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lMoMol new video part 13 (best sniping skills)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lMoMol new video part 13 (best sniping skills)

Good sniper movie with nice moving headshots. You were also fast on the trigger and you were aggresive.

I would agree with your explination with the....well.... hit. (hitting even when it visualy seems you do not hit)

As for tips...hmmm.... lets see. Your sniping is exelent, so I will give you some other tips.

Do not reload when you have 4 shots in your clip

Count your shots so you know when you are about to reload. To practice for this you can turn off the auto reload in options.

Use medic hub from the assaults you have killed in order to heal yourself (same with support if you need supplies)

Comment

cool thnx i m trying to do those,

well about reloading when i have 4 shots i usually do it when i have time(i think) and i do it cause i hate to be with an half empty gun :P + i like strikes! explain better whay i should not reload and wait ? im really interesed

Comment

i always try to reload my sniper rifle at 1 ammo if i have time. i miss with 1 bullet too much.

Comment

Well, I think it is a waste of ammo when you still has 4 shots left in your clip. The only concern would be that you wouldn`t have any ammo left. But if you don`t have ammo problems on the servers you are playing on then you can reload all you want

Comment

offtopic, i saw that photobucket photo about me calling you a insane sniper. it was a reaction to a teammate calling you a hacker though:P

Comment

Haha,well yeah. I remember I played pretty well that round. It was actually Zaney who took a picture of it tho. I was too busy sniping xD

Here you can see the picture he got.

Comment

and shifty99 got kicked before the command was given. but anyway a teammate was calling you a hacker and i got sniped that exact moment, so i wrote that:P. And my bullets were counting too, just again not with sniper rifle:S

Comment

Working...
                X