Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lMoMol new video part 13 (best sniping skills)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lMoMol new video part 13 (best sniping skills)

hihi im back with a new video for you a bit small but strong!!!

hf guys

dont forget to put Hiqh Quality,cheers

Re: lMoMol new video part 13 (best sniping skills)

hey momo! nice that you are back!

cool vid

Comment

hey m8 ,nice to see you too Sniper ^_^ i hope you liked my sniping,any tip is welcome

Comment

Pro momo, I don't think you need any tips for sniping tbh :P Very nice high-octane (for BF) sniper movie

All it needs is some no-scopes :P

Comment

This video seems strange to me. For some of the kills it doesn't even look like your crosshair is anywhere near your target. I'm not talking about 'leading' here. Some of the CQ kills you just wave your rifle around pull the trigger and the target dies.

Comment

you are tha man Lolyn!! High octane... i liked that !! :P

Non scope more that 2 metres? omg lol sound fun to try :P

Comment

Originally posted by lMoMol
              you are tha man Lolyn!! High octane... i liked that !! :P

Non scope more that 2 metres? omg lol sound fun to try :P
              I've done it a few times... but literally it works about 1/20 times so maybe not good idea to only do this :P

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
                This video seems strange to me. For some of the kills it doesn't even look like your crosshair is anywhere near your target. I'm not talking about 'leading' here. Some of the CQ kills you just wave your rifle around pull the trigger and the target dies.
                hey,i dont know which kills you mean but i think i know what you mean,i try to explain...

it has to do with game fusics ,sniper dragshot,combined with the direction of enemy,my direction,my cursor direction and cursor speed...

its like curving rockets while shooting with moves(not fast clicking)have you ever did or see?,it happends when you shoot with fast mooves while moving right left ...

and i have to be fast i small places with a sniper....

with(neurotic) movements like me :P gun feels like a water wire shooting water in middle pression ^^ to hit someone i motion

you cant see it clearly in a video,i usually do see it when someone did an explosive movement and he made a kill

,the cursor went from A to B but the enemy was in the midle of those 2 points ,but in the video seems he shooted at B so why enemy died...

i hope i made my self clear sorry about my english.... :P

cheers

Comment

best sniping skills

Comment

^_^ field,sorry about grafics and editing and maps... my comp its a laptop and cant handle more setting...otherwise i cant make better footage than my older videos while recording...

about editing,i have sony vegas a month now but never operate it yet... i need some time to explore it but usually my free time i only play something :P

my next video(coming soon) is gonna be the same story(cause i already have the footage),camp gib same grafic settings but other weapons and harder kills(at least diferent from my older videos)

but i promise you i change maps and i learn how to use vegas for my 15th video :P

Comment

what happened to your q6600 and 8800gt? didnt you have a desktop? your last video you were using your desktop

Comment

that is my brothers pc now... i chosed to have a laptop cause im traveling and i can play bf wherever i am!! :P
                        the laptop box is this one http://www.clevo.com.tw/en/products/...?productid=83#

but not those specs a bit lower...intel core2 duo P8600 2,40 4gb ram and 9800GTX...costed 2000 euro ...its not bad but its lag...

Comment

i tried to install and play games on this dell vostro laptop i got for school one time. lol the only thing i could get to run was UT2004. it was worth a try i guess

Comment

Very Very nice shots, quick zoom time, accurate headshots on the move.

You ain't a camping sniper, which made it better, You used positions that not everyone uses. Front line sniper.

5/5

Comment

2:57 nicee moving head shot. thats still something iam having a hard time doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X