• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Release date?

Any updates about the release date?

Comment

fine that was a ridiculously dumb statement. of course they will spend the couple months of extra time to go vacation and then take pleasure watching us wait and be disappointed at the game.

i suppose track record MUST count for something, right?

Comment

Who says we are going to be disappointed? Who says the game isnt polished already? Who says they are not going on vacation?

And YES, track record does count for something in this market.

Comment

All i hope is BF3 doesn't end up like this ****, if it's released 3-4 months after the CONSOLE versions i'm going to rage. I can't believe this, it must really not stand up to PC standards if it needs that much more time developed before release.

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
            All i hope is BF3 doesn't end up like this ****, if it's released 3-4 months after the CONSOLE versions i'm going to rage. I can't believe this, it must really not stand up to PC standards if it needs that much more time developed before release.
            We as PC gamers expect more. I can only assume/hope they are trying to meet these expectations as best they can. Otherwise we would be getting the same game as the consoles with a server browser which will definitely no satisfy us.

In a way waiting longer is a good thing, but I can understand your frustration. A game like 1943 you can expect a delay, but for BF3 it should be made for the PC because a true BF3 would not work on today's consoles by far. IMO

Comment

Working...
            X