Carrera Rapida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carrera Rapida

Yeah, the no scopes are few and far between, but if you try to make the shot you'll eventually hit something. To reply to Whiskey though, when you said that they had enough time to zoom in, sometimes you may physically have enough time, but upon realizing that an enemy is watching/shooting at you it's more instinct to spin and hope you get a lucky no scope than take the time to expose yourself to lineup the scope shot.

Comment

lol that was just insane! The no-scoping kills are crazy! I can't believe it's all luck when someone can get three in a row within seconds of eachother, I suck at it

Cool editing too not too over done

Comment

Originally posted by DEFEKT
        Yeah, the no scopes are few and far between, but if you try to make the shot you'll eventually hit something. To reply to Whiskey though, when you said that they had enough time to zoom in, sometimes you may physically have enough time, but upon realizing that an enemy is watching/shooting at you it's more instinct to spin and hope you get a lucky no scope than take the time to expose yourself to lineup the scope shot.
        I think the problem is just that Whiskey just has some old man reflexes. :wee:

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
          The kills through smoke mayy be because the player is using a config that the moviemaker is not, meaning that the player could probably see things the moviemaker (who has all settings on high to make his movie look pretty) cannot.
          Ah, that makes more sense. I know that there are certain spots where enemies are likely to be, and a good player can focus on those spots even when there's smoke...but it was the timing of the shots that bothered me. But if they were able to see some movement, then that would be the reason to take the shot.

Comment

Now available for download together with all the other videos in the competition

Also, Mazarini picked some awesome music.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHLYVJalzvQ[/MEDIA]

Comment

Working...
            X