X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gunship hack???

Originally posted by Quemical
    It's well known that Tanks suck at times. You hit a walker and does no damage to it. This happens quite often. It has happen to me when hitting gunships also.
    True, as a Tank player id say it happens 1/10 shots.

Comment

I hit gunships all the time with pilum rounds and nothing happens. I even put one of them at the end of Pilum Pwnage III. Bad net code not hax. It's frustrating, but it happens alot. Just remember, there are several things you can't hack client side, and this is one of them

Comment

Yes it's true that there are no health hacks, but there sure as hell are hacks that milk every last strength and weakness from vehicles till the point it's just silly.

I suppose I had better not say the name, to avoid breaking the naming and shaming rule, but he is on multiple ban lists (with no clean GUIDs), and was banned by pretty much every server running the Highway Tampa map, so PM me and I'll tell you...

...but anyway, he used to fly around in a gunship, drop down on an enemy APC and sort of roll the landing gear around on the roof of the APC for like half a second, then take off and the APC would explode.

He would appear to have an invincible gunship, but in reality it was simply piloted by bot-code that kept the strong bits where they should be, and kept the weak bits out of harms way at all times.

Stupid banned noobcake from hell. :shakehead:

Comment

you should count yourself very lucky (see the pun, see it, BAHAHAHAHAHA).
          fayse-palm

^^

Comment

omfg i had to read it 4 times to see itXD.

ps there are now people running around with tko tags. those guys are aimbotters(tko is a id tag placed by the aimbot, dunno why). i have a video recorded sitting on my pc, but aint is hard to see if they hack as my pc has such a slomo fps it just doesnt work well.

Comment

tko is a hack site i think

yup

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsi1tpZyB0s[/media]

Comment

Semph, just sort the bastards out with your trigger bot.

Comment

hehe as far as i know they were pretty noob. on my server everyone would pwn them on short range fights, but when they hid in the back the fun (for them) started. they shot bejond line of sight, so that is unfair.

Comment

not that it matters....but I see this alot...especially by the same guys doing it over and over.....you post a thread about a topic...and it suddenly becomes hi-jacked into an entirely different discussion......

Comment

It's the only way threads stay alive here :P

Comment

Comment

Who cares if it got hijacked, there is nothing more to discuss. He doesn't have a name hack and there is no way to become bulletproof. It all boils down to 1 simple thing, The SAWW SAWKS

Comment

SAWW rounds were engineered by the same guys who made the homing rockets on the doragon.

Comment

I can't tell you how many times I've been "hit" by a Pilum, EMP, Tank etc... and have it do nothing. On the other side of the coin I've had those same rounds "miss" but actually register, as many have said before it's just a difference in what you see vs what really happened.

On a side note I'm surprised you picked "YourseIf." to accuse out of all the gunship pilots that frequent our servers, weird.

Comment

just like reverse drivers, more fun for the minority

do it, make them RAGE!! lol
                                for anyone with a
                                LAGPilum who isn't effective, leave at worst.
                                yes hax are seldom real, (hopefully rage them unless multi spinning headbot) ; ) concentrate on your game & good stuff happens

Comment

Working...
                                X