• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: where is ezekiel

perma or temp ban? Enlighten us admins.

Comment

Temp. Think it was a week.

Basically he acted like a jerk, no matter if he was actually right or wrong in his arguments.

Comment

His argument was that he was uber, a babe magnet, pro Gamer and how everybody worshipped him and that everyone else was a nub not fit to clean his joystick.

That's not an argument that's narcissistic personality disorder :laugh:

Comment

It was for three days, but will be significantly longer if there is a "next time."

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
            His argument was that he was uber, a babe magnet, pro Gamer and how everybody worshipped him and that everyone else was a nub not fit to clean his joystick.

That's not an argument that's narcissistic personality disorder :laugh:
            That sums it up pretty well.

The man who walked on water didn't have that big of an Ego.

Comment

hey kirk howbout you stop coming in and locking stuff

Comment

YEAH!!!!!

It was getting good over there! I was about to show Field my "thingy":shock:

Comment

Sure, it's fun to insult other people but there is a limit.

Also, we try not to give our forum members high blood pressure if possible.

Comment

Yeah im seeing a lot of locking of threads lately, I can see if someone is cursing and attacking people... but simple "im amazing at this game" type of arguement is kinda useless to lock since this is a game forum. I mean yeah at some point the line needs to be drawn but I just think it should be taken back a few meters... but thats just my opinion...

Comment

I have locked a grand total of three threads across all of the forums in the last few days. If you want me to follow the precise letter of the rules, I could do that, but most of you would be getting infractions on an hourly basis.

These forums are not for "call-outs," "hackusations," or straight-up trolling of any kind. I advise you all to reread (or read for the first time) the rules announcement located here.

If you have any questions about the rules, please PM a staff member.

Comment

Did you repeat yourself on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Shazanelli
                          Did you repeat yourself on purpose?
                          Hmm... These are not the droids you're looking for...

Comment

well see the whole problem with this situation is that the people that are doing ''wrongful'' things make up 70% of the posts and traffic on this forum. i dont know what your guys' goal is. maybe you want empty forums?? idk. but then there wouldnt be anyone to hand infrakShunz out to

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                              well see the whole problem with this situation is that the people that are doing ''wrongful'' things make up 70% of the posts and traffic on this forum. i dont know what your guys' goal is. maybe you want empty forums?? idk. but then there wouldnt be anyone to hand infrakShunz out to
                              So, because he doesn't bust everyone for everything, he shouldn't bust anyone for anything? Being a forum moderator requires discretion. That's like saying, 'Well, the cop didn't arrest the guy that was going 3 MPH over the speed limit, so he shouldn't arrest the guy who broke into the video store in the middle of the night and stole all the plasma screen TVs."

In other words, not all rules are considered equal.

Comment

Not to perpetuate my stereotype, but the OP's question was answered in detail and it would be best for everyone if they went and posted about a different topic in another thread right about now. Try the one about Voss's exploding. That was interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X