This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is ezekiel

last time i saw him on Xfire he was playing World of Warcraft and i asked him wtf he was doing and he didnt reply

Re: where is ezekiel

Ezekiel who?

Name sounds familiar.

I don't know about you, but I'd ignore a message like that if it were sent to me.

Comment

Eh, that guy.

I dunno, I think he got bored with 2142, but I have a hard time seeing him playing WoW tbh

Comment

its a phase, lucky the internet loss and loss of my first privately owned PC (in other words not one my father kept nicking) meaning I had to use the net cafe cured me of ever heading there, the owner is a WoW player and when I was online checking mails at random times I had to go and "save" his char at times

Comment

He plays 2142 clan matches with Euro|AiM, but rarely plays it otherwise. I see him round pretty often though.

and lol, yeah, he plays WoW a lot now. In fact he's playing right now (4am). If he tells you it's pro, don't believe his lies!

Comment

eh whatever Blind was telling me that CokePrinz was playing some MMORPG stuff too it seems people get sucked into that wow black hole of death when they get tired of fps games

Comment

Somewhat true, haXy^ moved very quickly onto WoW once he'd gotten bored of 2142 too. Triggy is now playing CoD4 though so I guess it's not a rule :P

Comment

WoW Is Pro =D

Haha, yea well kind of got bored of BF2142 last year and have been playing other games, as of late it's mostly WoW ^^

Field, i didnt see your xfire message until you had logged off lol ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
                  Somewhat true, haXy^ moved very quickly onto WoW once he'd gotten bored of 2142 too. Triggy is now playing CoD4 though so I guess it's not a rule :P
                  Are you serious? When did haXy go to the dark side? And yes its true Coke is now an MMPORG addict logging over 140 hours a week of playing Shaiya DE. BlueNikoN used to be Project Powder but lately he's been on CS:S. THEY SHALL RETURN IN BF3 [Maybe]

Comment

it's nice to see Ezekiel's avatar again

Comment

Yes, The Avatar for Kings hehe =D

Been along time since i looked on these forums, still see alot of familiar names though ^^

Comment

Hehe thought I'd check out the forum out of nostalgia and surprise surprise Eze is still lurking about. So when's the Veritas WoW team starting up

Eze I have the sense to turn off x-fire when MMORG'ing - I'll take the dirty secret to my grave

Comment

Cant you see hes banned? He came in all cocky sayin he was all better then everyone and basically everyone just started to provoke him and i guess it worked cause he kept on going with his ego... and people tell me i have a big ego :laugh:

Comment

So he is, but I'm pretty sure he's had previous bannings off this site so meh

Comment

He has started a few flame wars in the past. The one i remember the most is when he ruined the Guide that showed how to get the troop transport dropoff pin.

Maybe it's a temp ban.

Comment

Working...
                              X