1.5 Beta Patch - *Feedback Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 Beta Patch - *Feedback Thread*

So the patch is out and people are downloading, but the main point of the beta is to allow the players to feedback the problems/issues to DiCE.

So if you come across any problems or want to make your voice heard about an imbalence post here, and I'll compile a list we can collectively post on the official EA forums.

I'll start:

- Moar mirrors please! (nt srs)

Re: 1.5 Beta Patch - *Feedback Thread*

Comment

There's a new menu thing called "FALCON"

I'm not sure what it does, it looks like a dev menu they forgot to take out because it looks like you can change weapon statistics and stuff... It's also buggered up sensitivity

Comment

it's a new gaming device used for fps games.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW70elK9Yrs[/media]

99$ at fry's.

Comment

Either way, I played a couple of rounds of blue pearl. Map is pretty decent, I look forward to playing it on 2142 for a better playtest. Unfortunately there were so many bunny hoppers and insta proners when I played the BF2 version that I remembered why I quite playing the game in the first place.

Comment

The only problems that i have whit it is thats its to foggy its hard to see enything beyond 20 meters. I wished they made it sunny like in dragon valley. It just brings sadness playing on it.

Comment

All joystick controls setup has to be re-applied. And delete "second" control option for acceleration, pitch up etc to make it work.

Comment

Yup joystick controls have been set up for the Falcon stuff.

It looks like there are more screen resolutions to choose from.

Operation Blue Pearl feels like a mixture of Songhua/Karky + In my opinion it is way too foggy and boats and apcs landing seem easy to kill with eryx's. (I sniped the same guy out of his boat 5 times before he gave up).

J10 now feels quite lumbersome, F35 feels more nimble

Just remember these are just my own opinions

Comment

There is a major bug with operation blue pearl , there is crazy amounts of fog....

Comment

Thing is they need the fog to stop people at Temple sniping/eryxing into the US base I guess...

In my opionion bad map design... But I'll give it another go.

Comment

That torrent fails... 2 leechers and no seeders.

Nevermind, plenty of seeders. After five minutes it picks up.

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies
                        Either way, I played a couple of rounds of blue pearl. Map is pretty decent, I look forward to playing it on 2142 for a better playtest. Unfortunately there were so many bunny hoppers and insta proners when I played the BF2 version that I remembered why I quite playing the game in the first place.
                        This made me laugh so hard...

Comment

We have a result, they have fixed dolphin diving, yip ye.

I have just played about 7 games and did not even notice, then somebody on the other side says '' am not liking this not been able to dolphin dive '' , and then the guy on my team in front of me tryed to dolphine dive to test it out and it never worked, it looked really funny though, so then i tryed it and it did not work = RESULT, I'm happy.

Plus the hit reg now is so deadly i found anyway.

Comment

will the installation of this beta patch affect my 1.41 install and the servers I can join?

Comment

Originally posted by MR DICE
                              We have a result, they have fixed dolphin diving, yip ye.

I have just played about 7 games and did not even notice, then somebody on the other side says '' am not liking this not been able to dolphin dive '' , and then the guy on my team in front of me tryed to dolphine dive to test it out and it never worked, it looked really funny though, so then i tryed it and it did not work = RESULT, I'm happy.

Plus the hit reg now is so deadly i found anyway.
                              Wow i hope you are correct, is there any changes to bunnyhopping? If so we might actually have a patch worthy of being a final release, minus the buddy list we need!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X