game room lobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: game room lobby

The friend/message system in BF2142 is fine, but being able to create private chat rooms would be a fine edition.

Comment

Originally posted by MR DICE
      I don't want a lobby at all, it will end up where there is more chatting than gunning, if i wanted to spend all day chatting of texting i would use my mobile phone to chat and text away to people i have never met before on the other side of the globe about nothing at all
      You're all seeing it negativitly(if it's even a word). Yes you can gun but that doesn't mean you have to gun all the time. Think about it... wasn't there saloons for cowboys to just chillax and talk about thier stories or get together.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
        Yeah but xfire is an installment and it's not in game and u have to know people to add them plus not everyone has it.
        A 6 mb installment which takes a few minutes to download and install.. It is in-game, it also has an in-game browser so you can bring up google while playing a game.. 90% of gamers have Xfire.. Whoever doesn't have Xfire would most likely not use a lobby chatroom either..

Comment

If you don't have XFire you can't call yourself a gamer :P

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
            A 6 mb installment which takes a few minutes to download and install.. It is in-game, it also has an in-game browser so you can bring up google while playing a game.. 90% of gamers have Xfire.. Whoever doesn't have Xfire would most likely not use a lobby chatroom either..
            False... because I'm not a hardcore gamer it can be for the casual gamer where you can pick up and go with random folks thats already there and not have to add add add add add add add add add.

Comment

Working...
            X