game room lobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game room lobby

I think if they were to make bf3 I believe the should create a lobby game room next time where people can hang out and chat or whatever and also have a friend list, aslo it would be nice to have a in game in message. I would of found it a lot more fun to have a lobby chat room and would of actually been able to even made premade public games. It's a shame that I could of actually played with a lot of people that made some games memoriable. Don't tell me xfire or vent, I don't want to commit or have to install more programs.

Re: game room lobby

Originally posted by RedxInk
    Don't tell me xfire or vent, I don't want to commit or have to install more programs.
    But..... Xfire.. It caters for everything you just said and more..

Comment

game lobbies are better for games with smaller player limits like 4vs4

Comment

It would get abused in BF2. Anyway, it has in game chat.

Comment

Public Lobbies work for RTS games not FPS.

Comment

The lobbies in I76/I82 were pretty nice. Back then games weren't all serious with this rank stuff, so there was a lot more messing around. I'm not really sure how it would play out with so many players though.

Comment

I don't think bf players will be happy giving any bandwidth away for chatting :/

Only in-game, enemy boat spotted!

Comment

<bf3haxnow> GET BF3 HACKS NOW!!!!!!CHEAP AND EASY!!!!!CLICK HERE
                <RedxInk> hello? anyone here?

Comment

ahah

Comment

You probably got that idea from all the weird Korean style free FPS games that have come out... Combat Arms, Soldier Front... They all have that. It's useless.

Comment

I would love it if you could talk on the scoreboard and post-game screens though. When it goes "USMC has won 28-0" screen you can't chat anymore until the next round.

Originally posted by Kyle
                      You probably got that idea from all the weird Korean style free FPS games that have come out... Combat Arms, Soldier Front... They all have that. It's useless.
                      It's fun getting hackusations from entire clans in Combat Arms in the lobby though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx
                        <RedxInk> hello? anyone here?

LOL, but i have a feeling that's just how it might be too

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                          No, not really i dont play korean stuff due to the lack of limited possibilities and generic anime game play. (no offense)
                          It worked well in diablo and starcraft and warcraft...
                          yeah you're gonna get idiots and stuff but still it would be nice to create your own lobby

But..... Xfire.. It caters for everything you just said and more..
                          Yeah but xfire is an installment and it's not in game and u have to know people to add them plus not everyone has it.

Comment

I don't really want a game lobby or similar... but I'd like to see a bigger emphasis on chatting in game. Everything you say gets lost in the nade spam or enemy spotted messages now...

Comment

I don't want a lobby at all, it will end up where there is more chatting than gunning, if i wanted to spend all day chatting of texting i would use my mobile phone to chat and text away to people i have never met before on the other side of the globe about nothing at all

Comment

Working...
                              X