What do you want in MW 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What do you want in MW 2

Im all for the No perk argument Will made, at least, i am as far as "Damage altering" perks are concerned, i think everyone should have a set amount of health, and the weapons should have a set rate of fire and do a set amount of damage, relative to the weapon of course.

None of this Juggernaught/StoppingPower/DoubleTap/DeepImpact nonsense. (OK i admit DeepImpact isnt so bad, but it would have to remove all of them to work)

Perks should be optional extras, such as RPGs, Silent Running and the like. IMO.

Comment

Instead of a no-perk game, I think a no-perk mode would work nicely. Just like the hardcore/old school game modes of CoD4. Maybe have RPG's, claymores, and C4 laying around like Panzerfausts and satchel charges in CoD:UO.

Comment

What i would like to see is instead of placing the Air Strike marker on a large map is when you earn the AS you hit 5 and if its available, you get a laser target designator and you have to aim it where you want it to strike, for the most of the time until the jet releases the ordinance and if you die before the jets get to the relative area of the map, they just fly by and do nothing

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a bad idea but what if they remove last stand and replace it with if you get shot in the legs and go below a certain amount of health you fall over and go into a last stand like mode, but you still die slowly (like loss of blood 'coz your legs have been shot to hell) not dying instantly like in a lot of other games.

Also if they leave last stand in I hope they make it that whoever shot them first and made them into last stand mode gets the kill points when they die, not the other person that killed them. That other person gets an assist.

Comment

That's a pretty good idea IMO they should also raise up the recoil of weapons like deagle if you go into last stand and try to one hand that thing.

Comment

I be able to put all my attachments on a gun. Its gonna be balanced once everyone gets attachments

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                I be able to put all my attachments on a gun. Its gonna be balanced once everyone gets attachments
                LOL, I actually laughed out loud on this one. Thats a very valid point.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I have another Idea with last stand. How about that you die when you kill the person that put you in the mode, you can still kill others but it would be hard to prioritise.

Comment

Working...
                  X