X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What do you want in MW 2

Originally posted by [101]D|2Lt.Red Trooper
    Pretty much these 3 things:

1: The Acog to come closer to the Screen ( they make it look like its 2 feet away from you when your trying to use it.)

The ACOG is mounted on the RAS in front of the rear sight aperture. It really is a few inches from the shooter's eye.

2: Changing the crosshair to something more usable instead of that wierd triangle

ACOGs really look like that, with the "weird triangle" and all. At least the ones I've seen in use in the U.S. Army. I guess other militaries from other countries would use different stuff...

3: and like you said have a gun with a scope on it kinda work like a sniper rifle so that you can hold your breath while shooting

We're usually told not to hold our breath while shooting. We try to shoot during the natural pause between breaths. So if there was a natural pause instead of constant sway it would at least be a little better.

Oh and one more extra thing. The ability to choose multiple different camos and maybe have one custom one you can create

What do you mean by multiple different camos? Other than the OPFOR, these people are in the military. You don't just go run out and buy stuff from ****'s Sporting Goods, or Galyan's or whatever and wear it to combat. You wear a uniform.
    In bold.

EDIT: Hey-Zeus... The sporting goods store to which I'm referring could maybe be a man's actual freaking name, or something...

Comment

It's Call of Duty, not real life, every game since 2 has had the ability to hold your breath.

There's plenty of different ACOGs. http://www.trijicon.com/user/parts/p...m?categoryID=3
      I don't see why we can't have them customizable since apparently you can pick what kind of red dot sight you want in MP.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
        Why? So people can hack it or your name and get you wiped? No thanks.

How about just make a save/import/export option?

Crunch
        The battlefield series did this quite well.

Comment

A default FOV of at least 80 like in CoD2, not 65 like in CoD4.

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
          The battlefield series did this quite well.
          Didn't half of TBF2 get hacked a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts

Didn't half of TBF2 get hacked a while back?
            Yep, I was one of them. Rank is now Private with no unlocks and EA won't change it.

I stopped playing the game a few years back, so its not that big of a deal, but its the principal of the thing. If you are going to have a stat system, there needs to be a way to protect it. What Battlefield and CoD are both doing is wrong.

On the Battlefield side you have these stats that get padded, hacked, and account hacked all the time and there is no recourse for a truly innocent player.

On the COD side you have these stats on your own machine. Getting hacked are slim, but there is no easy fool proof (ha) way of backing up your data and importing it in again if your hard drive dies.

At least with CoD you can TRY to back it up in the event of some bug or failure.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Bigger Maps
              vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Innocent Bystander
                In bold.

EDIT: Hey-Zeus... The sporting goods store to which I'm referring could maybe be a man's actual freaking name, or something...
                and in real life Marines, SAS, and Spetnaz dont get blue or red tiger camo for guns either BUT this is CoD a arcade like game not a full blown mil sim like arma, so why not have the ability to have a selection of camoflauge for your character to wear. it'd be a cool little feature to add to attract a few more people to the game.

Originally posted by [AF]1|Pvt.BooTY
                Bigger Maps
                vehicles
                AAS and Airplanes, pretty much CoD: Joint operations lol

Comment

Originally posted by [AF]1|Pvt.BooTY
                  Bigger Maps
                  vehicles
                  I originally wanted this until I found out BF3 was in the works now I would preffer CoD4 stick to the whole run and gun havoc game-play.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                    This.

How can anyone play with a fov of 65 is a mistery to me.

Also make all the teams in MP have equally good camos. Opfor is ridiculously easy to spot in MW.

Comment

Originally posted by L3adcannon
                      How can anyone play with a fov of 65 is a mistery to me.

Also make all the teams in MP have equally good camos. Opfor is ridiculously easy to spot in MW.
                      Agreed.

I want my 110 FOV but can't have everything I guess.

Comment

You can't have the different ACOGs because then the game will have to load every weapon with every ACOG. And I'd rather have useful varieties of weapons, like M249+Bipod, M21+Suppressor etc.

Besides, that low mag tritium (I think) ACOG is fine for CQC. I don't see the black crosshair RCOs being usable in a CoD map.

Comment

Honestly, I'd want no perks. Perks are just annoying imo. I guess its just reward for leveling up.

Actually i'd like a "No Perk" Perk. Select this and you don't use perks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike
                            Honestly, I'd want no perks. Perks are just annoying imo. I guess its just reward for leveling up.

Actually i'd like a "No Perk" Perk. Select this and you don't use perks.
                            Thats where my oldschool gameplay idea would come in.

As for no perk perk, they have some pretty useless perks in all three levels that if you used them, you would not be using anything good

Crunch
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                              Thats where my oldschool gameplay idea would come in.

As for no perk perk, they have some pretty useless perks in all three levels that if you used them, you would not be using anything good

Crunch
                              I think stopping power and deep impact emulate this the best lol. Maybe no deep impact...

Comment

I have something they should also add for PC gamers:

1. Games for Windows LIVE enabled like Battlestations Pacific

2. Wireless Xbox360 Controler for PC can be enabled.

3. Russian Zombies or something, it'd be pretty intersting:evil:!

Comment

Working...
                                X