• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What do you want in MW 2

There has to be an SA80

Comment

Fix the godawful way of saving profile. Seriously? Client side? Make it like BF where you have to have internet access to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
        Fix the godawful way of saving profile. Seriously? Client side? Make it like BF where you have to have internet access to use it.
        Why? So people can hack it or your name and get you wiped? No thanks.

How about just make a save/import/export option?

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Are full ranked profiles available for WaW, or did they fix it? I remember the WaW beta where you had to log in with a username. Did that affect the stats, or were they still client side?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
            Are full ranked profiles available for WaW, or did they fix it? I remember the WaW beta where you had to log in with a username. Did that affect the stats, or were they still client side?
            For CODWW, you still need a specific username to log into the authentication server, and stats are still client-side in the full game.

No idea if IW will do that for MW2 or not.

Comment

So is the authentication server just for usernames or does it verify your stats and CD keys and stuff like that as well?

Comment

So is the authentication server just for usernames or does it verify your stats and CD keys and stuff like that as well?
                It doesn't do anything for your stats...people have and can alter their mpdata files to change their ranks/stats if they want.

It's mostly for unique usernames for the Friends List (new to CODWW). I think it may also verify your CD Key as well, but I'm not totally sure about that.

Comment

I don't think U would really want anything more out of MW2, apart from more maps and another cool single player.

Comment

REPLY: Recon
                    • at 20 kill streak give the ability to call in Chuck Norris
                    lol!!!
                    Mine: 1 killstreak, call in George W Bush to shoot the Taliban:laugh:!!
                    Another: 4 killstreak, call in Kamikaze's to dive on everyone!!

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                    or just a plain idiot, but troll seems more likely. when i read that i was like "is he for real?"
                    Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                    ROFL this HAS to be a troll...
                    Ummm, I'm not joking, they should have Canada in there, instead of USMC always, makes Canada sound like it has no military

Originally posted by Whiskey
                    You fell on your head a lot as a child, didn't you?
                    wtf, infidel

Comment

^^ Hahaha it's the genius, he's back His idea is revolutionary! Instead of having to stick to your own countries server to reduce lag Banzai came up with the idea of just getting rid of Ping... Who needs it.. Brilliant!

Edit: Oh wait I just realized he's from Japan, maybe he does know a way D:

Comment

Bigger maps al la BF2

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                          ^^ Hahaha it's the genius, he's back His idea is revolutionary! Instead of having to stick to your own countries server to reduce lag Banzai came up with the idea of just getting rid of Ping... Who needs it.. Brilliant!

Edit: Oh wait I just realized he's from Japan, maybe he does know a way D:
                          Muhahahahaha
                          :evil:

Comment

I dont know if this one has been said before but.... Better ACOG scopes plz the ones in CoD4 were just sad

Comment

Originally posted by [101]D|2Lt.Red Trooper
                              I dont know if this one has been said before but.... Better ACOG scopes plz the ones in CoD4 were just sad
                              The style and look or the functionality?

I think hold breath should be added to all magnified sights. And make the bullets go where the actual pointer is, not the center of the screen all the time.

Comment

The style and look or the functionality?

I think hold breath should be added to all magnified sights. And make the bullets go where the actual pointer is, not the center of the screen all the time.
                                Pretty much these 3 things:

1: The Acog to come closer to the Screen ( they make it look like its 2 feet away from you when your trying to use it.)

2: Changing the crosshair to something more usable instead of that wierd triangle

3: and like you said have a gun with a scope on it kinda work like a sniper rifle so that you can hold your breath while shooting

Oh and one more extra thing. The ability to choose multiple different camos and maybe have one custom one you can create

Comment

Working...
                                X