X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What do you want in MW 2

Originally posted by Banzai101

2. Bring back Eavesdrop!

3. No more buying or playing on servers, you can make matches like on Xbox360, and play with people across the world!

8. No more ping! Try not to have any lagging!
    Originally posted by Whiskey
    You fell on your head a lot as a child, didn't you?
    Kyoto, Japan. Go figure

Comment

No martyrdom or last stand unless you're still carrying a grenade or pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
        No martyrdom or last stand unless you're still carrying a grenade or pistol.
        Yeah and if you have overkill or picked up someone elses weapon, thats what you use.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          Yeah and if you have overkill or picked up someone elses weapon, thats what you use.

Crunch
          Last stand with a M60 would be :awes

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
            Last stand with a M60 would be :awes
            then there would be frequent callings of *NOOBZORZ!*

Comment

I'd suggest that if you throw away your pistol to pick up another weapon (unless it's another pistol), then you'd lose your ability to shoot in Last Stand...you'd just lay there and bleed out. As mentioned, you really can't have someone on the ground with an MG/assault rifle/etc in Last Stand without some balance issues.

Throw away pistol = no shooting in LS...use up all your frags = no marty nade ...that's how I'd do it, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                I'd suggest that if you throw away your pistol to pick up another weapon (unless it's another pistol), then you'd lose your ability to shoot in Last Stand...you'd just lay there and bleed out. As mentioned, you really can't have someone on the ground with an MG/assault rifle/etc in Last Stand without some balance issues.

Throw away pistol = no shooting in LS...use up all your frags = no marty nade ...that's how I'd do it, anyway.
                What? Thats not very fun or realistic.

I'm hurt bad, laying on the ground and my life blood is leaving. Its getting colder and my vision is blurring. I'm angry and want some revenge before I go, but I have no pistol so I will just lay down and die or wait for some guy to race up and knife me. I dont think so. Right here is my rifle and I'm going to fire some rounds off before I go.

Personally, I would rather see martyrdom/last stand removed than get nerfed. I would like to see marty grenades have the same time as a regular dropped grenade.

Put something else thats fun in place, like a grapling hook and zip line. :yay:

Crunch

Comment

I will just lay down and die or wait for some guy to race up and knife me.
                  The funny times of this is when people run up, try to knife you.. BUT, you knife them :laugh: Oh that makes my day, and ruins others

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai101
                    What I would like for IW and Activision to add is:
                    1. Four Perks!! 4th perk can have any perks from 2, and 3.
                    2. Bring back Eavesdrop!
                    3. No more buying or playing on servers, you can make matches like on Xbox360, and play with people across the world!
                    4. Two Attachments to guns!
                    5. More Skins like: Silver, and bring back Gold too!
                    6. Attachment's on Pistols!
                    7. Keep Marty and Last Stand! (Who cares if people think your an n00b, its part of the game!)
                    8. No more ping! Try not to have any lagging!
                    9. Bring back map: Broadcast! That map rules!
                    10. A new mode I made up "Team Tactical" A combination of TDM, Domination and, Sabotage.
                    11. Have a team called, "Canadian Army" on multiplayer!! Atleast there should be team with Canada, not always USMC.
                    ROFL this HAS to be a troll...

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                      ROFL this HAS to be a troll...
                      or just a plain idiot, but troll seems more likely. when i read that i was like "is he for real?"

Comment

Forgot on one of my old posts. It would be awesome/hilarious if there was bayonets for the modern weapons. And on the marty and LS conversation. I think martyrdom should have randomized duds. For LS, they should lay on the ground flat and not be able to shoot, only revived.

Comment

OK, here is a compromise on the last stand for everyone. Ive thought this through for two days, almost non stop.

If you have a pistol and it has ammo, you can shoot. No ammo, its empty.
                          If you have overkill you dont get the second gun you have but the ray gun from nazi zombies instead.

I think thats pretty fair

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                            or just a plain idiot, but troll seems more likely. when i read that i was like "is he for real?"
                            Yep, I had the same thoughts.. "No more ping, try not to have any lagging" WTF?!
                            And a Canadian Army?! Is there such thing as a specfic Canadian Army?!

Comment

He made it sound like the devs made lag a feature in the game. :|:

Comment

I'd like to see realistic re-load animations. Things like snapping in the magazine then pulling the loading mechanism loading a round. Shell casings flying away in the correct direction.

Further, semi-auto on full auto weapons. Make HC relevant then

Comment

Working...
                                X