What do you want in MW 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you want in MW 2

And CoD isn't a real-life series of games tbh. It should be left up to other, more real-life games to have these sorts of features.

Comment

weapon jamming only works in survival games like stalker, to prompt you to buy/find/repair your weapons instead of using the same one forever. as has been established, we are talking about multiplayer, and a bit of singleplayer for a game that is level based. it wont fit into COD

Comment

I will tell you what I do not want to see, that is BS Helicopters and Airstrikes of any sort. This is an infantry game, not an every player on the field is an officer and can call in high level assets into a danger close situation .

Helicopters are also very vulnrable to small arms fire, and one RPG would totally destroy a cobras ability to do anything.

No assets to call in, keep it on the damn ground and earn your kills the old fashioned way. BY EARNING THEM

Comment

^Not gonna happen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by [202K]1|Jgr.Pieman'
            ^Not gonna happen lol.
            It could if they implement the ideas I posted.

They have three modes, hardcore, regular, and old school. If they dumped the old school and instead made it cod2 mode, that would work.

Then everyone would have everything they ever wanted. Of course, they would still complain and we would have arguments about how cod2 mode takes more skill than regular and blah blah blah, but we would have it.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I would rather have artillery strikes (like bf2) even though everyone hates arty in bf2 at least its indiscriminate and not like the aimbot choppers. You could have smoke and hi-ex rounds at different levels. Obvioulsy in smaller maps there would be none but them with the way that the spawn points float round you could easily end up hitting your own team if you placed it badly .

Comment

What I would like for IW and Activision to add is:
                1. Four Perks!! 4th perk can have any perks from 2, and 3.
                2. Bring back Eavesdrop!
                3. No more buying or playing on servers, you can make matches like on Xbox360, and play with people across the world!
                4. Two Attachments to guns!
                5. More Skins like: Silver, and bring back Gold too!
                6. Attachment's on Pistols!
                7. Keep Marty and Last Stand! (Who cares if people think your an n00b, its part of the game!)
                8. No more ping! Try not to have any lagging!
                9. Bring back map: Broadcast! That map rules!
                10. A new mode I made up "Team Tactical" A combination of TDM, Domination and, Sabotage.
                11. Have a team called, "Canadian Army" on multiplayer!! Atleast there should be team with Canada, not always USMC.

Comment

1. I'd rather have something where you could use 2 attachments or 2 perks from any category at the expense of the 3rd perk.
                  2. Why? Eavesdrop was a stupid perk imo, and in clan matches people would just use TS/Vent.
                  3. (ohno)
                  4. See comment 1
                  6. Silencer? Though a laser pointer would be nice.
                  8. please learn how the internet works

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai101
                    What I would like for IW and Activision to add is:

2. Bring back Eavesdrop!

3. No more buying or playing on servers, you can make matches like on Xbox360, and play with people across the world!

You fell on your head a lot as a child, didn't you?

Comment

• Re: What do you want in MW 2

CoD2 mode sounds good... then I'd buy it.

I think CoD4 was a step in the right direction for the franchise but CoD2 was better, overall

I played so much CoD4 I can't stand it now

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                        If they dumped the old school and instead made it cod2 mode, that would work.
                        +1. Great idea. "Old School" mode was hardly ever played by very many people. Changing it up to a "classic/basic COD" mode would probably please a lot more people, IMO.

Comment

Well sure. For CoD that is true old school. Making it like Doom or Quake where you run and grab power ups just isnt meant for this game.

@Bonzai - Some of your ideas are pretty good but some are just a bit strange and some can never happen.

A 4th perk is nice. Maybe those could be the second attachments to weapons.

Broadcast was a good map. I wouldnt mind seeing it or something like it again.

The new mode sounds cool. Not sure what the point of domination would be if there was a bomb. Maybe make it that if you cap two of the three points you can then plant the bomb.

Bring back eavesdrop? You a console player? Ive only seen it work on that. On PC no one talks.

Not select where you play? I play with people all over the world now AND I dont have to play high ping servers.

No lag? Data can only travel so fast and that causes lag. You may not see it, but consoles have lag too.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            On PC no one talks.
                            The horrid voice chat quality has something to do with that too methinks

There are rather a lot of servers that have a teamspeak or ventrilo server with a whole bunch of people on

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                              The horrid voice chat quality has something to do with that too methinks

There are rather a lot of servers that have a teamspeak or ventrilo server with a whole bunch of people on
                              Yeah, I agree. A lot of servers also have voip off entirely and people get used to not having it. I know I do, so I dont bother saying anything.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by Banzai101
                                :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X