Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 trailer.

Originally posted by Coley
    The only thing i would say about the screen shots is that it looks like there is alot of junk to get stuck on, and rubbish that you have to jump over and waste your sprint bar on, then you have none left for doing any sprinting.
    Keep in mind, the pics actually displayed above in this thread aren't screenshots, they're concept art. Those sorts of pics often have a lot more detail in them in order to better "set the mood" both for Execs and for those building the game. A lot of the little extra pieces of trash and such won't be there in the actual version.

If you follow the planetbattlefield link above you'll see a couple of actual screenshots from the game, and if you look at the ground, there's a lot less clutter there.

Comment

Haha, the destruction model in BC1 was awesome. I don't remember having any problems with it. I just thought it was a little limited, as in you could destroy a building's walls - but it would never ever come down.

But apparently they fixed that...

Comment

Here is a little teaser released from EA. Sorry if it's a re-post I need to catch up with the TGN BC2 section.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4n1VARiw9s[/media]

Comment

Working...
        X