Some weapon comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some weapon comparisons

I thought that the Ak47 with silencer was one of the best weapons in CoD4. I used it almost exclusively when I wasn't whoring it up with the silenced Skoripion or silenced G3.

Comment

Wow, silencer man right there...
      Nein, Ak47 was better with no attachments, not a silencer!

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

The recoil on the AK47 in CoD4 made it harder to use and took some time to get used to. You had the advantage of the full auto though.
        the recoil on the AK in that game is more imaginary even though you see the sights jumping up and down the thing still shoots where you point it

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer
          I thought that the Ak47 with silencer was one of the best weapons in CoD4. I used it almost exclusively when I wasn't whoring it up with the silenced Skoripion or silenced G3.
          Wasnt there some type of bug with the silencer and AK? Or was that the red dot sight?

Originally posted by Field
          the recoil on the AK in that game is more imaginary even though you see the sights jumping up and down the thing still shoots where you point it
          Thats true, just like with the deagle. I guess if you never got used to it or learned that it would be very difficult.

Very good point.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

The recoil in COD4 doesn't exist! lol

And the AK47 took no getting used to. It's the easiest weapon to use.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              Wasnt there some type of bug with the silencer and AK? Or was that the red dot sight?
              That would be the red dot sight, something about it not aiming right or something.. :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by [202K]7|Fwb.Recon[HNPA]
                That would be the red dot sight, something about it not aiming right or something.. :hmm:
                I think the AK+red dot actually had reduced damage.

Originally posted by -Shifty-
                I disagree. I think the M4 and MP5 were the "easiest" weapons to use for new players.

Comment

i would disagree, that spot goes to the M4+ red dot

Comment

Yes it does and no it wasnt.

The deagle and AK47 had some crappy animated recoil. The MP5 actually had a kick to the right that messed me up many times.

The P90 and skorpion are practically laser guns. M4 was pretty easy as well as the twin G36. The G3, though single shot only, had no recoil or recoil animation whatsoever and was very easy.

I know a ton of people that hated the AK47 and 74u because of the recoil animations and would stick with the M4 or G36 or MP5.

If it was easy, everyone would be using the 47/74, but you dont see that.

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

When you put a Red Dot on it, the game modifies the damage and distance as if you had a silencer on it.

Comment

Yeah, I knew there was something wrong with it.

And, Ak-47 the easiest gun to get used to... Are you joking? As people have rightly said, that is quite obviously the M4 and MP5. Especially as they are available from default are they not?

Comment

As people have rightly said, that is quite obviously the M4 and MP5. Especially as they are available from default are they not?
                          MP5 is available right from the start. The M4 gets unlocked at lvl 10, which doesn't take very long. It's the M16 that you get right from the beginning at lvl 1.

Comment

Aha I knew it was early anyway. So yeah, this would be why they are the most 'new-player' guns. Not the Ak, that takes a lot of getting used to due to its recoil etc..

Comment

Working...
                            X