Some weapon comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some weapon comparisons

So as I play WaW I find a lot of similarities in the weapons with CoD4. For instance, the Thompson is like the MP5. It even has that weird kick to the right that the MP5 had.

Trench gun is like the first shotty in CoD4. Thats pretty easy.

PPSh is like the P90. It even has a similiar sound to it.

Some say the SGT44 is like the AK47. I dont know if I agree with that as it seems the recoil is a bit less.

Is there an M4? Maybe the MP40? I hope not, I dont care much for the MP40 and I like the M4 a lot.

Anyone notice similarities in these or other weapons?

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: Some weapon comparisons

Thanks for the comparison p90's rock!

Comment

Obviously there are going to be a lot of similarities because it runs on the same engine, and they literally ripped half the code from cod4, I mean I, and Dan I think found the code for helicopters and air strikes in WaW, so really if you want you could have air strikes and helicopters in WaW

Comment

M1 garand and M14.

Gewhre and G3.

G36 and STG44 (imo).

.375 and deagle xD

Comment

Originally posted by [NPA]Frantic[X|SA]
          so really if you want you could helicopters in WaW
          omg WWII heli's!?! that would be crazy awesome.........honestly with W@W jsut being a mod for cod 4 couldnt there be some1 with the idea of having modern weapons for the W@W maps...i mean we have modern weapons for zombies so whats the sense in stopping there:yay:

Comment

:awessauce.

Comment

I just hope MW2 won't have the same engine, though it will I wish they would change it. COD4 came out what...2 years ago? Well I think it's time for a new engine. With Crysis graphics and COD4s ability to run high graphics that look amazing on a medium-end PC.

I can has M14 EBR in MW2?? I won't get it if it doesn't....well we'll see....

Comment

Try the STG44 with Double tap. Feels like an AK-47 afterward.

Then again, you could do that in COD4 as well.

Comment

The M1911 in COD4 seems alot like COD5s M1911 if you ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                    The M1911 in COD4 seems alot like COD5s M1911 if you ask me...
                    Hahaha, he brings to the table a very valid point.

Comment

Originally posted by Pieman'
                      M1 garand and M14.
                      They aren't really that similar with respect to statistics as I remember them being.

Comment

well you could scroll the M14, but meh.

Comment

The rifle grenade seems to have more explosive splash damage than the grenade launcher. Not that I ever...use the noob tube....er.....just something somebody told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pieman'
                            well you could scroll the M14, but meh.
                            Well the M14 didn't have a delay like the M1 Garand does in WaW does it? I don't remember the exact numbers.

Either way I'm pretty sure the M1 has a 0.125 second delay between shots (As I've mentioned before, donno if it was this thread) but the other semi-autos in WaW have a 0.08, so you can scroll alot faster with the others amirite?

I think the grenades in WaW are much better. You can't throw them like 100m like you can in COD4 and they do less damage.

(Random, but isn't the shrapnel what's most dangerous from a grenade not the blast? Just a random information check)

Comment

Originally posted by Roamer
                              The rifle grenade seems to have more explosive splash damage than the grenade launcher. Not that I ever...use the noob tube....er.....just something somebody told me.
                              Im a self confessed noobtuber, but only if i first unlock a weapon. well, if the noob tube is there to be tubed it may as well be noobed

Comment

Working...
                              X