Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: illegal server?

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
    I agree it's extremely frustrating that the servers are now designed to accommodate the noob players, with all the silly rules.

no bunny hopping - come on get over the fact that u can't aim for sh*t and you need a target to be practically standing still to shoot them...

no clays c4 at flag - how else am i supposed to use them... They help to defend an area. If your dumb enough to assault a flag without a teammate that could revive you, then thats your choice.

no uncap attack - most popular maps don't have two uncaps, how is it that one team can be raped in their main and the other could just sit there on deck with their beach chairs waiting for jets/choppers. It's the teams fault the carrier is getting raped, everyone is waiting for vehicles and no one is capping any flags.

no seat switching - why is it that you can't switch seats in choppers, but you might as well take a FAV and use the 50 cal in the second seat to shoot the chopper down. It's the same concept only that one takes more skill then the other.

Thats why I like servers like =HoG= Kubra Dam - whine all you want there are no rules that protect you from your teams incompetence.
    Agreed for everything except HoG, since they're inconsistent about the kicks and bans. Some guy was TKing for the helis/jets and no matter how much we brought it up, they wouldn't do anything about it... but when I decided to stop taking his sh*t and TK him before he could do it to me, I was removed almost right away.

Nice. :hmm:

Not that it matters now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
      ... and you would be entirely right, seeing as the human element is practically always the problematic one. If it wasn't for the lot of you whiners and arbitrary rule makers, we could enjoy this game in all its glory: instead, you've all opted to force training wheels on everyone's mountain bikes.

BF2 used to be something great; now it's a f*cking joke. Enjoy your nerfed experience.

Edit:

It would also help if the administrative people weren't constantly abusing their powers. Never in my life have I seen so much abuse and grieving coming from the very people asking others to abide by their dumbsh*t rules.

And I've played CS for years... so I would know a thing or two about admin abuse.
      Quit your cryin and play, little girl. It's just a game.

Comment

Originally posted by thecreepa
        Quit your cryin and play, little girl. It's just a game.
        Did you miss the glaringly obvious portion of my signature specifically dealing with whether or not I'd be playing this game again? Since you seem to be lacking in basic reading comprehension, I won't elaborate on why you're a complete f*cking tool.

I just thought I'd throw that love your way. -xox-

Comment

... and you would be entirely right, seeing as the human element is practically always the problematic one. If it wasn't for the lot of you whiners and arbitrary rule makers, we could enjoy this game in all its glory: instead, you've all opted to force training wheels on everyone's mountain bikes.

BF2 used to be something great; now it's a f*cking joke. Enjoy your nerfed experience.

Edit:

It would also help if the administrative people weren't constantly abusing their powers. Never in my life have I seen so much abuse and grieving coming from the very people asking others to abide by their dumbsh*t rules.

And I've played CS for years... so I would know a thing or two about admin abuse.
          I hear you Sloi.

PM me I set up Wake, old Sloi was quiter, test eBay accounts

anyway, how about semi-retired - show them new guys how it's done *cough*

[without hacking]nooblets

Comment

Did:cry: you miss the glaringly:cry: obvious portion of my signature :cry:specifically dealing with whether or:cry: not I'd be playing this :cry:game again? Since you:cry: seem to be lacking in :cry:basic reading comprehension, I:cry: won't elaborate on why:cry: you're a complete f*cking tool.:cry:

I just:cry: thought I'd throw that love your way.:cry: -xox-

:laughid the crybaby get her feelings hurt? My deepest apologies for putting the extra workload on your tear glands.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by thecreepa
              :laughid the crybaby get her feelings hurt? My deepest apologies for putting the extra workload on your tear glands.:laugh:
              Cool, another complete dullard on my ignore list. :yay:

Comment

The =HOG= server itself is good but I've had some encounters with a pretty whiny, bitchy admin there before.

Comment

Working...
                X