Has time affected ur skills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has time affected ur skills?

Mmm... so the real question is: To spend that week or two of practice or not...

Comment

For the sake of Left 4 Dead, I took a 2 month absense from BF2. Just started again and my skills are still there but I've found my tactics (ie. where to lay mines, waht points are most crucial and under what circumstancs) have diminished significantly.

Comment

Time improves my play if I multiplayer game daily for at least 2 hours. Once a I relax into a more normal lifestyle with occasional gaming just a few days a week, I'm much more a target than a hunter. I can pretty rabiply get back into things if I practice for a few days.

Comment

Havent played for a couple of months. Got on today, after a long period of COD playing, and got 2 medals. So i would say it does not affect the skill all that much.

Comment

I haven't played for like more than a year, I'm sure if I come back, I'll start ripping stuff apart in about a day.

I know this cause I just went back to CoD4 and the first day I got beat bad, I felt dizzy from all the action, then however I got used to the old stuff and dominated.

Comment

Yes, I think time has effected my skills in BF2. At the same time I think the class of player still online isn't the same as when I was playing regularly and thus I know what I'm doing and they don't and I end up in the top 3 players with lowest deaths. All the back routes are empty, people don't know the obvious places to look for snipers any more on maps and don't know the strengths of their weapons (AK101 on single fire is a darn fine weapon at range). Only a hand full of servers see dedicate game play and those only play specific maps for specific game play types (infantry, flying or tanks) leaving some maps completely untouched or worst yet when they come up the server empties.

Time has made us worst players, thankfully the class of players on the servers has also lessened.

Comment

Working...
              X