Has time affected ur skills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has time affected ur skills?

Idk really. I started playing BF2 after a long time. At first I started sucking... But then I started shooting down choppers and even J-10s with guns easily... Am I on crack or something?!!

Re: Has time affected ur skills?

Are you on crack or something? :shock:

Comment

tbh mine seems to be the same! didnt play for like 7months then decide to play again and was getting top of the table every match, could fly choppers/jets the same its like in my blood now i think ha!

Comment

I haven't played for like almost a year, but I'm sure it does take effect but after playing for awhile I am sure it will fade off and it'll feel like you never left in the first place. Although you might not change other people you use to own will probably put up a fight now. XD

Comment

I stopped playing 4 like a 1 month, now i suck but my skills are coming back slowly

Comment

I hadn't played for ages and then picked it up the other day... I did awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha671
              Idk really. I started playing BF2 after a long time. At first I started sucking... But then I started shooting down choppers and even J-10s with guns easily... Am I on crack or something?!!
              No, people still suck.

They might have improved, but I couldn't really tell you. Not to brag, but I used to play at such a high level that even a long absence in combination with the expected improvement of the BF2 masses wouldn't make a difference in the final outcome.

The skill distribution hasn't changed much: a few winners and a whole lot of losers.

Comment

i've got worse

Comment

Man Alpha, where you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
                    No, people still suck.

They might have improved, but I couldn't really tell you. Not to brag, but I used to play at such a high level that even a long absence in combination with the expected improvement of the BF2 masses wouldn't make a difference in the final outcome.

The skill distribution hasn't changed much: a few winners and a whole lot of losers.
                    I'm one of the latter.:salute:

Comment

I haven't played for over a year, If I tried to solo I'd fail pretty hard. Infantry combat providing it's not IO karkand has always been pretty easy in BF2.

Really tempted to come back (not that PB supports Win 7 anyways) but not sure I can bothered to go through all the heart ache of getting some what good again.

Comment

Nah, its the same with anything, you forget how to master your skills, like riding a bike, you'll never forget how to, but you wont be pulling wheelys straight away from a 9 month absense.

Also with BF2, i find that i forget my controls and mix them up with other games, i was on COD and was pressing the right mouse button to bash, which is the button you press on left 4 dead to bash, i was owned that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha671
                          Am I on crack or something?!!
                          probs mate :wee:

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
                            No, people still suck.

Yeah. I used to be top on TWL. Now I can barely stand my own with those people. It's sort of depressing. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by n00bhaus3r
                              Yeah. I used to be top on TWL. Now I can barely stand my own with those people. It's sort of depressing. Haha.
                              Well, not really...

If those guys still slave away playing 1v1 and 2v2 on Daqing and Dragon, it's obvious they'll have an edge in that format. Given a week or two of practice, I'm reasonably confident that you'd be right back in the thick of things.

Comment

Working...
                              X