Name and shame, reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name and shame, reloaded

Yeah the last one was closed but these idiots need to be highlighted. Shown for the cowards they are and here we have another four.

The two round before this one their was 2 Gens on both side. The game was nice and even and was pretty fun. The round before this one of the Gens had jumped ship to the other team so it was 3 vs 1. Then the round highlighted below they had all managed to lame join their way on to the same team.

Stand and take a bow

Snoozer 1977
    =FU= Zturmtroper
    reggie.dk

and

Bradtom

Re: Name and shame, reloaded

29 on 29, it's fine, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
      29 on 29, it's fine, deal with it.
      Life's unfair, live with it

Comment

Obviously the know how to play the game effectively as they have put many hours into the game. A win is a win by any means. Thing is just b/c they are 3 star or 2 star generals doesn't mean they are good it means the put time into the game. I have killed many generals.

Comment

I mostly agree with the OP. Some servers like to have all of their clan members on one team, and it makes for a really lame game. Either I get stuck on the clan side with nothing to do, or I get stuck on the non clan side where all the morons live.

While I am against rules in general, I think it's the admins responsibility to keep the server balanced, or more accurately it is their responsibility to NOT unbalance the server.

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
            Yeah the last one was closed but...
            Hmm.....

I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post
              Life's unfair, live with it
              thank goodness your 9832 posts are useful and straight to the point.

Comment

Keep this out of the toilet if you want it to stay open.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael View Post
                  I mostly agree with the OP. Some servers like to have all of their clan members on one team, and it makes for a really lame game. Either I get stuck on the clan side with nothing to do, or I get stuck on the non clan side where all the morons live...
                  that reminds me of this screenshot I took a long time ago...

"Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

What do you think of that? And they were owning so bad that they could stop for a photoshoot.

Comment

Now that is too funny wizrd... i dont even want to know how old that screenshot is seeing some of the names on there. Like Dopey-DUH-... heh, Anyone remember them? They were a major anticheat clan in the Deltaforce series of games, they were even sponsored on the frontpage of the Developer's [Novalogic.com] website. Then it leaked out that the entire clan was sharing hacks in their private forums. Funny stuff.

Comment

@Widardwarts pic: OMG I look so much younger in that pic!

@signa: Yep, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                        X