Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force-A-Nature jumping

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlyPpiDxt3o&fmt=22[/media] :3

Something quick I threw together to show some of the new jumps and stuff you can do at goldrush/badwater with the new shotgun. Some are very useful, some are just for fun, some I just randomly tossed in there as filler.

A mate of mine made another one with some stuff you can do on CP maps, it worth the watch too.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdCxUu_A-MI[/media]
    Enjoy

Re: Force-A-Nature jumping

Hm, nice. Not sure what some of those spots would do in competitive play, but I really don't think it'll affect much.

Comment

I don't know, being able to get to those spots that quickly could really make a difference in a competitive match.

Comment

Well, the pl maps are pretty much never played competitively, and then only in pugs. CP maps are played almost exclusively, and in CTF only turbine

You can take some very impressive shortcuts with the Force-A-Nature, but it won't replace the sheer killing power of the scattergun... sometimes the only way to get a medic if you're up against a better team is a kamikaze scout, and the extreme knockback is counter-productive for lonewolfing and capping CP's. The FaN could work very well for flanking and blowing injured enemies into your teammates

Comment

Originally posted by iQue View Post
          You can take some very impressive shortcuts with the Force-A-Nature, but it won't replace the sheer killing power of the scattergun... sometimes the only way to get a medic if you're up against a better team is a kamikaze scout, and the extreme knockback is counter-productive for lonewolfing and capping CP's. The FaN could work very well for flanking and blowing injured enemies into your teammates
          Yea thats what I was thinking. I still think most people will opt for the scattergun. I mean sure you can get to all these great places and shortcuts... but it doesn't really matter if you can't shoot anything afterwords.

Comment

as a scout who murders many

the FAN sucks compared to the scatter gun

Comment

You can take a team of scouts and rush the enemies on Well now, since you can double jump and then FAN over the trains before the gate opens.

Open up a whole can o' whoopass.

Comment

I thought pros could get over anyway as scout, ive seen it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo0by View Post
                  I thought pros could get over anyway as scout, ive seen it happen.
                  I thought you could rocket jump over it in the first place...

Comment

You can get over the trains at setup as scout with only a double jump, but it requires some precision jumping so if the enemy team is on the other side spamming nades and stuff, you're as good as dead

Comment

F.A.N gun aka F.A.G gun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Comment

I'm getting so sick of the FAN right now... it was probably a mistake to make it the 1st unlock.

Comment

I think it's balanced, so I don't mind it. It's fairly good for ambushing but that's about it... scattergun is still win

Comment

I like it.

Comment

I think it would better and still balanced if it did more damage at med-long range.

Comment

Working...
                              X