X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Name and shame.

Originally posted by David36
    OMG stuff like this is awful this is just as bad as baseraping and hacking

i play normal in UKM Karkand server and most of time i get 0.7 KD and if i play really good i get 1 KDR. I think EA should RESET STATS of all players with KDR ABOVE 1.5 because they are clearly hacker or baserapr or cheat!!!

Admins need to BAN people like in screenshot, it unfair to players who play game properly!!!
    LOL!! aww bless your heart

Comment

Hey David, what do you think of this guy? http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefiel...&PID=158333010

Comment

i just ask people from my clan and they say he's a KNOWN HACKER and has been reset by EA for HACKING AND STATPADDING!!!!

accuracy and KDR like that is IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT HACKING and CHEATING

we ban him from our 2142 server and it crash and we must pay to have it fix

BUT MORE important question is WHY YOU make link TO STATS OF HACKER????!!!!

Comment

WHY YOU make mangle of ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

How about these guys?
          This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

they obviously people who switch team at end of round to winning team to ensure gettting of points from win of round

this is statpadding and i have reported to EA for CHEATING!!!

and why u link to stats from game 2142 when I in section BF2?????

Comment

Because there's more TBF members with 2142 stat sigs than BF2 stat sigs.

Comment

My KDR is 1.51 am I a hacker?

Comment

My KDR is 0.7, am I sh*t? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                    Because there's more TBF members with 2142 stat sigs than BF2 stat sigs.
                    2142 is well known game for having many many hacker!!! My clan server ban 12 people a day for hacking at least on server!!!

And with KDR like they have they must be cheater!! I am best in clan of mine and win many war we make, and i have KDR of almost 1! I kill many people in clanwars and i well known for being a good player, when i get older i want be PRO GAMER!!

I much better than all my friends, they think they good but they only have KDR of 0.4, LOL

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                    My KDR is 1.51 am I a hacker?
                    yes you must hack, KDR LIKE THAT is NOT POSSIBLE when playing game properly, you must break ROE to get KDR like that!!! what is name of your player so i report to EA?

Originally posted by BlindManOnTour
                    My KDR is 0.7, am I sh*t? LOL
                    no i have KDR of 0.7 when i play bad, if u try hard u can be good like me and get KDR 1.0!! :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by David36 View Post

no i have KDR of 0.7 when i play bad, if u try hard u can be good like me and get KDR 1.0!! :thumbsup:
                      I don't care how bad I am cos I have fun, I equally don't care how good someone else is. Some of the guys on this forum have very high KDR (especially chopper and jet jockeys) and they DID earn them. I agree there are more than a few cheaters out there but don't start throwing sh*te at people when you don't know for sure. Live with the fact that there will always be people much better than you at almost everything you do, especially (apparently) Battlefield! :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by BlindManOnTour View Post
                        I don't care how bad I am cos I have fun, I equally don't care how good someone else is. Some of the guys on this forum have very high KDR (especially chopper and jet jockeys) and they DID earn them. I agree there are more than a few cheaters out there but don't start throwing sh*te at people when you don't know for sure. Live with the fact that there will always be people much better than you at almost everything you do, especially (apparently) Battlefield! :shakehead:
                        i dont understand how you think KDR ABOVE 1.0 possible??? I play 4 hours day at least bf2 and maybe 2 of 2142 and nobody that i play against beat me

i always play on server and finish number 1 or 2 and i am best player from all my clan and friends

these people are clearly hackers, i play game so much and am so good at it that maybe KDR of 1.5 is possible if you play maybe 10 hour a day but any more than thisss??? NO!!!!! MUST BE HACKER OR CHEATER!!!

And you not know these people? have you no proof that they don't hack??? until then i am right!!

Comment

Somebody drag this guy out of Davidworld and educate him pleeeez...

Comment

Originally posted by BlindManOnTour View Post
                            Somebody drag this guy out of Davidworld and educate him pleeeez...
                            PLEASE!!! Explain what you mean by this???? OR leave this thread and go practice 2142 until you are good like me LOL :thumbsup::shock:

Comment

This is mildly amusing opcorn:...

Comment

To summarize: Some people cheat, most people don't, and anyone with a KDR over 1.0 is HACKING!!!

To prevent further tom-foolery, let's have a good :locked:

Comment

Working...
                                X