This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name and shame.

You know what I love? I love a good fight. A good even fight and in some cases a good and maybe not so even fight (J10 vs F35.) You know what I hate? I hate it when the chance for a good fight is there but instead of making the team skill set even and give every one a good game the cowards all join one side so they can just gang rape and help massage their ego in to making them think they are gods gift to gaming.

To this end I think it may be a good idea to start naming and shaming these K D ratio point whores who claim they no longer care about points but don't have enough back bone to even up the teams and give everyone a fight.

PS the inspiration for this thread came from the round I have just played in which I watched as the high ranks all slowly but surely swapped to one side and yes it's a bitching thread but I think this breed of coward needs to be shown the daylight.

Here's the picture

[media]http://madcap_2000_chat.homestead.com/files/nands1.jpg[/media]

Notice anything interesting?

On the left you have the losing team the highest rank being a Colonel. On the right you will see not one but five Generals of various levels with the average rank of the teams members being well above the highest rank of a single person on the other team.

So to kick this off lets name and shame

- HoBooCu6upck
    - [WSW] Brese
    - VODKA Dimonn 1983
    - :SoR spliff1

I requested in game if any of them would have the back bone to swap sides, even things up and give everyone a fair fight funnily enough they all developed selective reading ability at that exact moment.

Re: Name and shame.

I agree that its lame when you are playing on a server with vehicles when everyone switches over to team china all the time but thats just a sad fact of the game and it has been happening forever.

The fact is, these ppl are noobs and need the j10 to kill nething.

But on the same hand you're statement is flawed too.

Take for instance Myself, thomas and Dom. We like to play together and by together I mean on the same team. Rank wise, I am a 3star Gen so I could fall victim to these charts but not because I switched to be on the winning team but to switch over to play with my friends, one of whom sits just behind me and the other we talk over on xfire.

So thats all I'm sayen, it really depends on the situation right? But in IO maps which is what we usually play, it is not so bad because the rounds arn't won by a j10 or tank or helo - they are won by teamwork and skill using the most basic killing tools.

Comment

yeah lol

Comment

But on the same hand you're statement is flawed too.

Take for instance Myself, thomas and Dom. We like to play together and by together I mean on the same team. Rank wise, I am a 3star Gen so I could fall victim to these charts but not because I switched to be on the winning team but to switch over to play with my friends, one of whom sits just behind me and the other we talk over on xfire.
        Lets make this clear their is lame joining to be with your mates and their is what happened in the above pictured round. Remove the 5 generals that where there and even then the other team still has a massive rank advantage. The fact was when I joined the teams had 3 generals on one side and 1 general on the other. The gameplay was fairly balanced after the first round. Then on the next round a whole bunch of them switched to the other team. Funnily enough the round that they became Chinese. The gameplay was leaning more towards them and then on the third round (the one pictured above) We were left with a Colonel as the highest rank and they had 5 generals all acting like nub K/D ratio whores.

The reason I posted this was not to point the finger at folk like yourself System. I know that mates will try to fight together and one general switching sides is unlikely to cause the biggest upset. The reason I posted was to point fingers at nubs like those pictured. They knew what they were doing, they just wanted to whore on someone and then stand around massaging their super ego about just what a rock hard pillar of gaming excellence they thought they were.

Idiots like that need to be brought out so that the community can point at them and laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
          yeah lol

Ah yes, Digital Anarchy..what team of winners we have there. I played on their servers a few times. Only to find most if not all of the admins $hit talking a$$holes. I thought admins were supposed to promote their gaming community, usually in a positive light? These guys made it clear to me i should play somewhere else. !da SUCKS!

Thought i would edit in some of their l33t tactics. Seems at the start of every round, they have a squad that runs for your teams vehicles...they take them, ALL of them. So if any of you guys play on their server,hang by your vehicle spawns with some C4 and rain on their parade. As soon as they take an APC or tank out, you can guarantee, that within 2 minutes, they will have someone in your spawn to steal your $hit.

I thought it was quite weird to be honest, after stealing our tank and APC, im unclear on whom it was, an admin for sure, was rollin in the Abrahms, killing USMC on Karkand, and talkin smack, lol. "How do your own shells taste?" "I stole your tank" Way awesome !da admin way awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
            Ah yes, Digital Anarchy..what team of winners we have there. I played on their servers a few times. Only to find most if not all of the admins $hit talking a$$holes. I thought admins were supposed to promote their gaming community, usually in a positive light? These guys made it clear to me i should play somewhere else. !da SUCKS!

Thought i would edit in some of their l33t tactics. Seems at the start of every round, they have a squad that runs for your teams vehicles...they take them, ALL of them. So if any of you guys play on their server,hang by your vehicle spawns with some C4 and rain on their parade. As soon as they take an APC or tank out, you can guarantee, that within 2 minutes, they will have someone in your spawn to steal your $hit.

I thought it was quite weird to be honest, after stealing our tank and APC, im unclear on whom it was, an admin for sure, was rollin in the Abrahms, killing USMC on Karkand, and talkin smack, lol. "How do your own shells taste?" "I stole your tank" Way awesome !da admin way awesome!
            lol that screenshot was from the first and last time I ever played on their server. It was funny because people (people who aren't the admins) would take off with the jets/choppers and then a few seconds later the admins that missed out on those vehicles would kick them for things like "player disrespect". They were even kicking people who took DPVs/transport choppers :shakehead:

Comment

Comment

Repeat after me:

"Rank is not an indicator of skill but an indicator of available time."

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
                  Repeat after me:

:nod:

Definitely. Also your ability to use namechanger.exe and spoof somebody's GUID and use their rank and change the name.......

Comment

Rank is not an indicator of skill but an indicator of available time.
                    Maybe so but the fact that someone has a higher rank does mean they have played for a longer time and usually the more you do something the better you get. Or perhaps in the case of BF2 the better you get at finding how to whore as many points as possible from as little effort.

I know that having a high rank does not automatically make for a good player but to suck at a game and continue to play until you have enough points to be a general would suggest that the person has mental issues that no doctor of this world could ever solve. So it's far more likely that a higher rank is going to be a fairly half decent player, either that or they have found and gained access to every macro, assist program and help feature they can legally own without getting the punkbuster ban hammer.

Comment

BTW the 4-star is a hacker, and I don't just throw that term around.

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
                        Maybe so but the fact that someone has a higher rank does mean they have played for a longer time and usually the more you do something the better you get. Or perhaps in the case of BF2 the better you get at finding how to whore as many points as possible from as little effort.

I know that having a high rank does not automatically make for a good player but to suck at a game and continue to play until you have enough points to be a general would suggest that the person has mental issues that no doctor of this world could ever solve. So it's far more likely that a higher rank is going to be a fairly half decent player, either that or they have found and gained access to every macro, assist program and help feature they can legally own without getting the punkbuster ban hammer.

The #1 player in the world for a long time, KingOfW33d or whatever his name was... All he did was play support on Karkand and spam grenades all round. No joke. He posted videos of his rounds and seriously all he did was throw an ammo bag, throw 4 grenades, pick up his ammo bag and repeat until he died. I think out of the 3 or 4 videos of him I've seen, he may have gotten 5 kills with an RPK and 300 kills with grenades. Most 4stars are absolutely terrible at the game.

Comment

The #1 player in the world for a long time, KingOfW33d or whatever his name was... All he did was play support on Karkand and spam grenades all round. No joke. He posted videos of his rounds and seriously all he did was throw an ammo bag, throw 4 grenades, pick up his ammo bag and repeat until he died. I think out of the 3 or 4 videos of him I've seen, he may have gotten 5 kills with an RPK and 300 kills with grenades. Most 4stars are absolutely terrible at the game.
                          Which kinda reinforces my point about BF2 high ranks and finding the best spot to whore points. In the case of the guy you stated above he found a technique that worked for him that whilst not of a truly high skill level it at least gave him the points. Now image five of that guy all doing their whoring thing but at different points in the game, suddenly you have a very unbalanced game.

Okay maybe trying to associate skill with the five muppets in that game was a poor choice after all if they had skill they wouldn't have needed to all join the same team. The problem is points whore usually do what they do because they know it works so to have five of them all on the same team does, irrespective of actual 'skill' create a horrible game. The least they could have done is evened the whoring up and given a more even game... then again I guess they may have actually had to work for the points.

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
                            You know what I love? I love a good fight. A good even fight and in some cases a good and maybe not so even fight (J10 vs F35.) You know what I hate? I hate it when the chance for a good fight is there but instead of making the team skill set even and give every one a good game the cowards all join one side so they can just gang rape and help massage their ego in to making them think they are gods gift to gaming.

To this end I think it may be a good idea to start naming and shaming these K D ratio point whores who claim they no longer care about points but don't have enough back bone to even up the teams and give everyone a fight.

PS the inspiration for this thread came from the round I have just played in which I watched as the high ranks all slowly but surely swapped to one side and yes it's a bitching thread but I think this breed of coward needs to be shown the daylight.

Here's the picture

[media]http://madcap_2000_chat.homestead.com/files/nands1.jpg[/media]

Notice anything interesting?

On the left you have the losing team the highest rank being a Colonel. On the right you will see not one but five Generals of various levels with the average rank of the teams members being well above the highest rank of a single person on the other team.

So to kick this off lets name and shame

- HoBooCu6upck
                            - [WSW] Brese
                            - VODKA Dimonn 1983
                            - :SoR spliff1

I requested in game if any of them would have the back bone to swap sides, even things up and give everyone a fair fight funnily enough they all developed selective reading ability at that exact moment.
                            22 vs 23. Looks fair to me.

Comment

OMG stuff like this is awful this is just as bad as baseraping and hacking

i play normal in UKM Karkand server and most of time i get 0.7 KD and if i play really good i get 1 KDR. I think EA should RESET STATS of all players with KDR ABOVE 1.5 because they are clearly hacker or baserapr or cheat!!!

Admins need to BAN people like in screenshot, it unfair to players who play game properly!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X