Killzone 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Killzone 2

I got used to them already in the demo...

Comment

I need to play some more, will do when I review the Splitfish FragFX v.2 the FPS controller for PS3.

Comment

I am currently working to beat the game on elite. It isn't going so goo actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
          I need to play some more, will do when I review the Splitfish FragFX v.2 the FPS controller for PS3.
          IMO, those FragFX thingys doesn't belong to console gaming... I mean, if someone does miss mouse that much, they should move back or to PC gaming...

And with everyone playing with same controller, you don't get the chance to b!tch that he has better controller than you...

Originally posted by ItazuraStrikesAgain!
          I am currently working to beat the game on elite. It isn't going so goo actually...
          I haven't even started on elite yet...

Comment

Well, I'm only missing three trophies I believe- Frag merchant (5 kills with one grenade), Heroic Survivor (Beat the game on Elite) and the one for getting in the top 1%... I just don't have that kind of time :s.

Comment

Was speaking to a friend last night about Killzone and he said he was going through on the toughest difficulty he told me he was really struggling.

And he is extremely talented with FPS games.

Comment

Well, I'm only missing three trophies I believe- Frag merchant (5 kills with one grenade), Heroic Survivor (Beat the game on Elite) and the one for getting in the top 1%... I just don't have that kind of time :s.
                For the frag trophy. This is how i got it...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXozoT4gThA[/media]

And from the trophies im missing atleast the Elite trophy, complete every mission without dying trophy, the online ribbons trophies and the 1 & 3% trophies...

Comment

oh, I forgot to mention I have not done the iconoclast or Intel trophies... I know ther are videos out there but it is just annoying to run to the office, watch the video, run back into the living room and repeat like 25 times :s

Comment

It took forever to collect all the intels/symbols. But if you want the trophy, it's something you have to do at some point... :|:

You might wanna take a look at this guide:

That's what i used when i collected them...

Comment

Eh good luck with that
                      Radec and his people are ridiculous :|:

Comment

Quite fun, but apparently Sony didn't expect this to sell more than 300k, it has sold 500k and Sony are saying it exceeded expectations, what happened to the millions of pre-orders fan boys were banging on about? Gears of War 2 sold 2 million in its first weekend, KZ2 sales figures are fairly unspectacular. But it is a fun game...

Comment

@[USAC]Maj.Frantic[X|SA]

1) By 500k do you mean US sales only? As I have found that the total sales for this game is close to 1.37 million (690k in the US alone) which is a respectable number. (site source)

2) If your statement about Sony's expectations is true then I would say that Sony's figure expectations are most likely just being realistic, especially in the US market. If, and this is completely hypothetic, Sony has sold 3 million consoles total in the US and they expected a sale rate of 300k for this particular game then they are expecting a 10% sales saturation- not too shabby really considering not everyone in the market is a- going to buy a game as soon as it comes out and b- plays FPS.

3) By my source, I show world wide first week sales of Gears 2 was 1,896,244 (1,306,571 of which were US sales). Overall this game has sold 4.77m- a very impressive figure. However, when you factor that 49.7% of these sales were made in the US it is not a surprising figure. The US market for 360 games is simply larger- no one can argue that. That being said, couple the fact that the US is one of the largest consumer markets on the planet and you have a sure thing if you make a popular game.

Basically what this all boils down to is that you have to look at the market to determine if something was a successful product for a company. If a epic title for the 360 sold 500k units in the US then it would be a disaster... but that is because the US market is highly saturated with 360s.

Of course, there are a lot more Kia on the road then Aston Martin... ::

Comment

Originally posted by chick-in-a-box
                            Eh good luck with that
                            Radec and his people are ridiculous :|:
                            Anyone else notice that Radec sounds alot like Hakha?
                            It could be just me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by therealmat
                              Anyone else notice that Radec sounds alot like Hakha?
                              It could be just me. lol
                              I don't think so... :hmm:

I just like to think of Radec as my surgeon.

Comment

radec on elite makes me want to eat kittens
                                allthough i have a 1.9 K for multiplayer

i should have an add on here...Pay $5 and play Killzone2 with the IMFAmOUS SEOULSPIRIT
                                -:emo:

Comment

Working...
                                X