Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just played battlefield 2 the demo, I hope bad comapny 2 is more like it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just played battlefield 2 the demo, I hope bad comapny 2 is more like it!

At first I didnt think I could play the battlefield demo, but I installed and lost 4 hours in it! WOW! That thing is awesome! I love the mec and being a medic. I seriously hope DICE will make Bad comapny 2 as good or similar to it!

Re: I just played battlefield 2 the demo, I hope bad comapny 2 is more like it!

Haha, you're in for quite a surprise...

Comment

Re: I just played battlefield 2 the demo, I hope bad comapny 2 is more like it!

Originally posted by Evil_Paladin View Post
      At first I didnt think I could play the battlefield demo, but I installed and lost 4 hours in it! WOW! That thing is awesome! I love the mec and being a medic. I seriously hope DICE will make Bad comapny 2 as good or similar to it!
      I know the feeling. Battlefield 2 is what got me into PC gaming. I was a console gamer. After playing the demo and comparing it to Modern Combat(360) I was shocked. Both games were night and day. In my mind, I was like forget this! I built my first pc and then grew addicted to Battlefield 2 and dropped MC like a bad habit. Then came Bad Company. It sounded promising, but after playing it for a few weeks it just felt too basic and lacked many of the things that made me fall in love with Battlefield 2. It was a decent game, but behind the times compared to Battlefield 2. Now that I see BC2 coming, I didn't bother to look at it until DICE announced the PC version for it. It was like a "WTF?!!" moment for me. One thing I've learned is that console ports do not work, even when adjustments are made to be suitable for a specific platform. Ports still carry over the same flavor from which ever platform it is being ported from.

With that being said, I won't be buying this game but I will at least try the demo.

Comment

Working...
      X