Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 players is fine because(includes poll on what you want/expect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 24 players is fine because(includes poll on what you want/expect)

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
    Ok? Those points are what makes the game awesome to you, not to me.

Oh, and destructible environments in BF1943 are not the first on PC. But hey, I don't expect any less from the guy that thinks DICE didn't make Mirror's Edge. Your point about the squad system confirms my initial thought that you've never played any BF game, ever.

BF1943 has three kits, not four.
    Okay you say it does not make the game good for you. So why should you spend your time trying to convince other people the game is bad for everyone?
    Thats right you shouldn't But you need people to agree with you to make you feel important. That you have a purpose.

Everything I stated is brilliant about the game. It will be a brilliant game. it is such a shame everyone is so inexperienced to realise it.

Sorry if my facts are wrong, i do not care for many games atall. Hell i dont pay attention when im driving, let alone how many classes r in 1943 lol

Comment

I'm not trying to convince people that the game is bad. I'm just stating my opinion. Are you saying my opinion is wrong?

Comment

Whats your opinion? I am unsure I have read it. lol

Ill tell you that it is wrong once you share it

Comment

Originally posted by colony View Post
          . Their battlefield brand is being whored around all willy nilly and DICE no longer does the "hardcore" justice.
          Its actually Dice that has stuffed this game up since they were employed at the end of 1942s release,most of them(Dice) were also DC 1942 mod makers.

but even though EA own the game Dice make the decisions and have dumbed down things.

My view sack Dice EA and find your roots again?lol

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
            Whats your opinion? I am unsure I have read it. lol

Ill tell you that it is wrong once you share it
            this game doesn't impress me one bit. is my opinion wrong?

Comment

I really don't mind the cap. I in no way consider this a main game just something casual as they describe. Which I think will be pretty fun, but does not take the place of my BF2.

Comment

Well after 4 years i think they owe us a new FULL game this year at least:cry:

Comment

I've eased up my own criticism of BF1943 after considering that the game is not actually supposed to be a true 1942 sequel and should be priced appropriately.

Not to say I'm fine with the way the series has gone since BF1942 but I at least can appreciate BF1943 for what it is rather then continue to bash it for what it isn't. I'm sure due to the lack of content and scope I'll get bored of it quickly but it could be a fun experience to tie me over until DICE brings out something big again.

most of them(Dice) were also DC 1942 mod makers
                  AFAIK: Trauma Studios (DC creators) was bought out by EA during BF2's development, then after BF2's release most of them were layed off and went on to form Kaos Studios (who made the dissapointing Frontlines FOW). They were not involved in BF1942's development, nor were DICE involved in DC's creation.

Non of us want you here. Your all irrational idiots.
                  it is such a shame everyone is so inexperienced to realise it.
                  Sorry if my facts are wrong, i do not care for many games atall.
                  Hell i dont pay attention when im driving
                  Interesting, I'm guessing 'non of us' want an unconvincing judge around either.

Comment

Working...
                  X