Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 players is fine because(includes poll on what you want/expect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 players is fine because(includes poll on what you want/expect)

Cmon guys think about it,24 players the battles are more personal and you will have more chance of getting the vehicle you want?

I would be more worried about the content or lack of it?,is there going to be enough vehicles and different type of vehicles/weapons in the game?probably not unless we all whinge lol.

Are the maps going to be big?the bigger the better i think even with 24 players.Well with only 3 maps and there all islands it doesnt look so roomie:cry:

I guess i base my wants on 1942 where there was always plenty of vehicles and choice of weapons and the maps were so huge.

My gripe is i want a full game better than bf2 and hopefully better than the great 1942 days ,but why are they going backwards?it can be done then why are they being so lazy?.

Im going to include a poll here that asks what you want but im going to bet you all want a full game with 20 maps,40 vehicles and 40 guns but im afraid this doesnt look like it.

Think about 64 players and only 2 planes like it is now!:shakehead:

EA could dig there own grave with this one as fans are already not please with a smaller game.

I can go on forever in a Rant but if they sell less and people buy it,then they will make less and you will never see a full game again(you have to remember they dont care about gameplay just the money it makes)

I want a arty tank(howies)
    I want a AA tank
    I want a small and large tank versions
    2 types of jeep per side
    A few drivable boats/ships with cannons
    4 planes per side?including a small bomber per side
    A motorbike wud add fun lol(sidecar?)

Also the era and setting is 60 yrs ago now is it too old?

I did expect my classic maps like omaha,el alimaine,tobruk,D day but it seems they dont care for that?

Poll up pls vote for what u want mostly or expect for the community sake we need stand up for both for good and bad:salutemultiple choice)

Re: 24 players is fine because(includes poll on what you want/expect)

Options 3, 4 and 6.

Comment

Because it isn't supposed to be a classic Battlefield.

Comment

2, 3, 4.

I don't really care about the player numbers that much, I've always liked smaller servers better, but I can't see myself buying this with only 3 maps and not that much content.

If I buy a game, I want it to last a while without getting boring. 3 maps, yeah, very exciting...

BFBC2 is going to be awesome though if it's anything like the first BC. You can drill people to death! :awes

Comment

thanks guys mine was 2,3,4 & 6 lol,its not a crime to expect alot

Comment

1, 2 and 3. I'm not going to stop playing BF2 so that's why I didn't pick 6. If BF2 was dead then I would have picked 6. I didn't pick 4 because a fast paced game can still be a full game. I didn't pick 5 for obvious reasons.

Comment

Why are you having a rant? Dice are making a game which will cost what £40, thats about 40euro. Thats a days wages, 2 days with a low paid job. If you want to create ya own game thats fine. It will only cost what a few mill?

Go do that, or even better, go and moan about something which you are almost being given for free. Stop being spoilt, its extremely selfish to complain about a game and the designers when it costs you almost nothing to play it. If it were up to me, all of the people who selfishly moan would be forbidden from playing the game. You dont deserve it.

So dam selfish, complain about luxuries that cost you almost nothing, when you are all incredibly lucky just to be able to afford a pc.

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
                Why are you having a rant? Dice are making a game which will cost what £40, thats about 40euro. Thats a days wages, 2 days with a low paid job. If you want to create ya own game thats fine. It will only cost what a few mill?

Go do that, or even better, go and moan about something which you are almost being given for free. Stop being spoilt, its extremely selfish to complain about a game and the designers when it costs you almost nothing to play it. If it were up to me, all of the people who selfishly moan would be forbidden from playing the game. You dont deserve it.

So dam selfish, complain about luxuries that cost you almost nothing, when you are all incredibly lucky just to be able to afford a pc.
                Since it's cheap we can't complain? If they want our business, then they should create a quality game, not rationalize having a crap game by saying "you can afford it."

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                  Since it's cheap we can't complain? If they want our business, then they should create a quality game, not rationalize having a crap game by saying "you can afford it."
                  how can you call it a crap game without having ever played it?

Comment

lol dude at 19 have u ever played anything but bf2? and do you think they make games and no profit?

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus View Post
                      how can you call it a crap game without having ever played it?
                      I wasn't calling 1943 crap, I was just giving an example.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx View Post
                        lol dude at 19 have u ever played anything but bf2? and do you think they make games and no profit?
                        You're very immature for a 37 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
                          You're very immature for a 37 year old.
                          thanks mr 17yr old know it all ,i didnt come to argue with anyone:salute::thumbsup:PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx View Post
                            thanks mr 17yr old know it all ,i didnt come to argue with anyone:salute::thumbsup:PEACE
                            You didn't come to argue with anyone yet you're talking down to people because of their age? Like I said, you're very immature for a 37 year old.

Comment

I don't get this option
                              I want a full game not a fast paced game
                              I want a "slow" game like BF2142, but what does that have to do with the game being full or not?

Comment

Working...
                              X