awards not updating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awards not updating?

i just noticed my last awards are marked as being from december of last year. has awards not been counting for a while? i'm positive i've gotten bunch of pins recently but none are showing up. i think stats are updating but not awards. anyone care anymore?

Re: awards not updating?

LOL. where have you been minmaster? every third thread on the EA forums is about the same thing. there seems to be a backlog that started 1/26 or 1/27. only a handful of stats have come through. since there have been a couple of trickles, it leads me to believe that it's not an outage, but rather another delay.

Comment

heh sorry i don't check EA forums. strange nobody over here is asking about it... i guess the community really doesn't care anymore.

Comment

Most players are brig gen by now with at least one soldier. You get to a point where you don't care about stats and you just want to have fun. Even if it means dying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster View Post
          heh sorry i don't check EA forums. strange nobody over here is asking about it... i guess the community really doesn't care anymore.
          no need to apologize, i was just yankin' your chain. i get the impression that the players in this particular forum are pretty well aware of what's going on & really had no need to post. the EA forums, however, have a lot of noobs who post. it's funny because there are already a TON of posts about the issue, yet noob after noob reposts the same thing. i'm not saying everyone who goes there is an idiot, don't get me wrong. but i think that's the first place anyone 'not in the know' would go, seeing as how it's the "official" EA forums. just seems to me that those who come here are pretty well educated on the 'goings on' of 2142.

Comment

Yeah I've noticed the last two weekends my stats don't seem to reflect what really happened. Since I've at least gotten some I agree with FatMooseKnuckle, it looks like another delay rather than a complete outage.

Comment

damn, so that means all those tags moose took from me last night will show up eventually...

Comment

official word from Dice is

We currently have a backlog of round scores being processed. Your scores will be updated as the processing works its way through.

Bazajaytee

Comment

Like the last couple of stat outages, your stats will be fully restored. No need to worry (read post) about it

Comment

Originally posted by messfeeder View Post
                    damn, so that means all those tags moose took from me last night will show up eventually...
                    you mean these tags? http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...32790&page=277

Comment

my awards from last friday just showed up.
                      and now i am over by 1022 what i need for warrant officer gold... yay me!

Comment

Heh. I was wondering why I was getting a new Medal of Gallantry every time I joined a new server for the past 5 days or so. Too bad it doesn't give you points.

Comment

nope

Comment

It's happening again, stupid awards are stuck.

Comment

Maybe the deleted Germans stole in under cover of dark and made off with all the awards while the security guard were asleep.
                              :creep:

Comment

Working...
                              X