:ciao:

Comment

Re: Remember!!!

Originally posted by {USI}_DirTyDeeDs View Post
      release a new battlefield game = 1 point

releasing 2 new battlefield games = 2 points

listening to everyone complain = priceless

:ciao:
      There are somethings points can't be awarded to for everything else there is DiceCream.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
        But from the limited information you can already tell that they won't be able to compare to BF2 or BF1942. The fact that these games don't have 64 player limit or higher, and are multiplatform, is enough to know they won't surpass the PC BF games.
        Tomeis your entitled to your opinion dude, but like alex said they haven't even been released yet and your p!ssing and moaning already, its people like you that are never ever happy with what they have.

BF1942 and BF2 are old and crap to put it bluntly (Shades of the other thread) and thats my own fact :nod:

Again, 64 players on a game is crap, i swear, whats the point in that many people? 64 players, 63 of um are tit ends.

I'm lost with this frantic fascination with only 12 players per team, truely i am, is it because maps are so big and there wont be alot of people to kill? ive played 5 vs 5 on a 64 size map and it was one of the best games ive played, let alone 32 vs 32 whoring the crap out of the map.

So before you pass judgement, wait for the funking games to come out first, or are you psychic and see into the future?

Alex you have my support to nuke the noobs, Everyone please join the new program NTN, make our forums Noobless!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGameArtist View Post
          Tomeis your entitled to your opinion dude, but like alex said they haven't even been released yet and your p!ssing and moaning already, its people like you that are never ever happy with what they have.

BF1942 and BF2 are old and crap to put it bluntly (Shades of the other thread) and thats my own fact :nod:

Again, 64 players on a game is crap, i swear, whats the point in that many people? 64 players, 63 of um are tit ends.

I'm lost with this frantic fascination with only 12 players per team, truely i am, is it because maps are so big and there wont be alot of people to kill? ive played 5 vs 5 on a 64 size map and it was one of the best games ive played, let alone 32 vs 32 whoring the crap out of the map.

So before you pass judgement, wait for the funking games to come out first, or are you psychic and see into the future?

Alex you have my support to nuke the noobs, Everyone please join the new program NTN, make our forums Noobless!
          We already know enough information about the game to pass judgement. We've seen game play videos, we have information like unlimited ammo, health regen, match-making, 24 player limit cap, and 3 classes.

I don't care what you prefer playing. 5vs5 or 12vs12 is still possible if the player limit is 64, or 128 or 256. Like you said, you've played 5 vs 5 in BF2 and guess what the player limit in that game was? With a game with a 24 player limit cap you won't be able to play with any more people because the maps won't be designed for it.

Common sense, remember?

Comment

Get a room guys:laugh::shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
              We already know enough information about the game to pass judgement. We've seen game play videos, we have information like unlimited ammo, health regen, match-making, 24 player limit cap, and 3 classes.

I don't care what you prefer playing. 5vs5 or 12vs12 is still possible if the player limit is 64, or 128 or 256. Like you said, you've played 5 vs 5 in BF2 and guess what the player limit in that game was? With a game with a 24 player limit cap you won't be able to play with any more people because the maps won't be designed for it.

Common sense, remember?
              Common sense still tells me your full of sh!t dude.

You know nothing of the game to pass any judgement, so you read some text, watch a video or two, that makes you an expert on the matter now? You know nothing, and who are you to pass judgement anyway? I don't see any games designed by yourself?

24 player cap, who cares, any more than 64 and machines start to lag, thats the damn point, why would they put a 256 player cap on? about 80% of people cant with stand 64 at one given time, let alone anymore.

24 player cap, meaning smaller maps? um no as you clearly saw from the trailer, don't understand what this big screw up the a$$ is about 24 player cap, its pathetic that so many people are moaning about it when they clearly have no clue about why its in place.

Don't abandon a horse before it races.

Comment

The important thing imho is:

Battlefield 2 was/is a great game and it's old now. All we want is a BF2 without bugs, with new maps and better graphics. That's all. They could just convert the actual BF2 into the frostbite engine and a lot of us would be happy enough, hahaha.
                So every BF2-player is expecting a BF3 to come out.
                But what do we get?
                A kiddy cartoon shooter and another kiddy shooter.
                Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure me and alot of others will have a lot of fun playing these, but it's still not what we are waiting and asking for like what? 1-2 years?
                The classic BF player, I assume, wants a "real" atmosphere in his game (like we had in all games except BF90210 - and we know how it ended) - BFH and BF1943 don't provide this they are too arcade for the typical BF-lover. That's why we all complain...

It's like:
                [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JvtlB_NzI8[/media]

Laughing

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post

Battlefield 2 was/is a great game and it's old now. All we want is a BF2 without bugs, with new maps and better graphics. That's all. They could just convert the actual BF2 into the frostbite engine and a lot of us would be happy enough, hahaha.
                  But what do we get?
                  Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure me and alot of others will have a lot of fun playing these, but it's still not what we are waiting and asking for like what? 1-2 years?
                  The classic BF player, I assume, wants a "real" atmosphere in his game (like we had in all games except BF90210 - and we know how it ended) - BFH and BF1943 don't provide this they are too arcade for the typical BF-lover. That's why we all complain..

It's like:

Laughing

FipZ
                  Agreed :salute:

Comment

They had better released 1.5 patch for BF2 and spent all efforts on BF3. If BF3 was even better than BF2 then it would sell like crazy

Comment

If the pricing on the game is fair and the quality is at best average then it will be worth purchasing, if not then don't complain. What the hell, if the price is right and you only get 24 hours worth of grins then it is cheap entertainment. I was given COD WW for Xmas and played it about 8 hrs and was totally bored (nothing but run and gun). With DICE the purchase of any new pc fps is nothing more than a crap shoot at best. Free enterprise system at it's finest!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGameArtist View Post
                        24 player cap, who cares, any more than 64 and machines start to lag, thats the damn point, why would they put a 256 player cap on? about 80% of people cant with stand 64 at one given time, let alone anymore.
                        If your machine starts to lagg on a 64 player server you should read the minimum requirements and set the settings accordingly before playing. Your just making figures up...
                        Correct my if I am wrong but the whole ethos of the battlefield series was to have all out war, large amount of players on a large map, playing integral roles such as air support, or transport to trying and achieve victory at the end of the round. This is why people are feeling a little peeved in my opinion, you dont get that feeling of combined team play without a team. Also, having a full 64 server took the focus more away from air/armour and made infantry the bulk, this made air/armour play a more supportive role.

Comment

BFH and BF1943 don't provide this they are too arcade for the typical BF-lover. That's why we all complain...
                          You guys talk like the games out already, you are really little nublets that need nurturing into the bussom of game reality.

I will help you, nudge me in game ; )

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l View Post
                            You guys talk like the games out already, you are really little nublets that need nurturing into the bussom of game reality.

I will help you, nudge me in game ; )
                            You have seen the gameplay trailers of BFHeroes and BF1943, haven't you?
                            And they will not change these games much anymore - these are more like lunchbreak mini games and nothing like we know and expect from a BF-game.

But don't get me wrong, we will have fun playing them, it's just that these games are NOT BF3. And BF3 is what we all are waiting and asking for!

FipZ

Comment

But what do we get?
                              The classic BF player, I assume, wants a "real" atmosphere in his game (like we had in all games except BF90210 - and we know how it ended) - BFH and BF1943 don't provide this they are too arcade for the typical BF-lover. That's why we all complain...

It's like:

Laughing

FipZ
                              That confused me, you either contradicted yourself or was making a joke i didn't get.

To the point, you hit the nail on the head, your just not happy with what you have, you always want that extra bit more, how are dice supposed to win with criticts like yourself flaming the games before they even get released?

I feel sorry for Dice/EA whoever it is, they will never win because you'll just find something wrong no matter what you get.

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                              If your machine starts to lagg on a 64 player server you should read the minimum requirements and set the settings accordingly before playing. Your just making figures up...
                              Correct my if I am wrong but the whole ethos of the battlefield series was to have all out war, large amount of players on a large map, playing integral roles such as air support, or transport to trying and achieve victory at the end of the round. This is why people are feeling a little peeved in my opinion, you dont get that feeling of combined team play without a team. Also, having a full 64 server took the focus more away from air/armour and made infantry the bulk, this made air/armour play a more supportive role.
                              I can't agree with you tasty, why would i want to put minimum requirements on? whats the point of playing a game with crap graphics? no point at all, i haven't bought a new graphics card to put my game on low graphics just so i can fit a few more players on a server.
                              And i'd have to disagree with taking focus off of the air/armour, the more players on the game, the more vehicles that will be used, its only because they run out of vehicles why you find more infantry, you couldn't fight infantry on infantry anyway, as a tank would roll up and fry your rear, or be bombed to hell by the air support.

BF2 based on team play granted, but its just not, theres too many people who play the lone wolf role because they think they can take on the entire enemy single handedly, you've just got to look at attack choppers to prove that point, everyone wants to pilot solo.

Comment

@GameArtist:

I don't see where I contradicted myself...
                                Anyway, I'll try to explain it more simple.

We want a motorcycle.
                                What do we get?
                                A Bicycle.

We want BF3.
                                What do we get?
                                BF Heroes (which is obviously NOT BF3)

It's not that these games (BFH, BF1943) suck, it's just not what we wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X