Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any news on 1.5?

Originally posted by jdrou View Post
    Changing what servers can do won't make them do it. They already can run EF/AF in a normal rotation but none of them do it because too many people don't have the boosters. No one even runs Tampa in a normal rotation and that is a free download. And look at the existing SF servers; how many of them run more than one map?
    They should do it like NS where you can only join a server with NS maps on it if you own NS, regardless of what map is actually being played.

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies View Post
      They should do it like NS where you can only join a server with NS maps on it if you own NS, regardless of what map is actually being played.
      I'm not sure about that ... cause I kinda still remember when I was playing a 48 Titan server where the round went from Shuhia Taiba to Bridge at Remagen and we were only left with about 8 players when we originally had 48 ...

Might just be my foggy memory though; havn't played BF2142 in ages.

Comment

Yeah, that's not how it works. You can join a server so long as you own a map (this is BF2142, I believe SF requires its own server but EF/AF do not) but you'll get kicked off once a map you don't own comes up. I used to play on TTP's 2142 server and they would mix in NS maps with the regular maps and when that happened it usually turned the 48 player roster into about a 16 player roster.

Comment

im convinced that a micro black hole created by the Hadron super collider gobbled up the 1.5 patch........

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
            im convinced that a micro black hole created by the Hadron super collider gobbled up the 1.5 patch........
            A black hole, you say? That would suck. (*rimshot* )

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty View Post
              A black hole, you say? That would suck. (*rimshot* )
              next on its list......any credibility DICE had left.........

Comment

omg if this map is for real I will be in love with bf2 again! I always wanted an official bf2 map that ppl would want to play IO on with the chinese team!!! This is like Karky for China, I hope its a real catch for everyone as I most definately am excited over this out of all the rumoured things to be released from this patch!!!

I wuv my ak47

Comment

Working...
                X