Heroes site down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes site down?

Hi the heroes site is down for me just wondering if this is possibly the change over to the beta servers starting.

It's possibly just something with my connection or the site but it would be good if they were getting it going.

Did the site have downtime last time they ran the beta?

Re: Heroes site down?

Maybe they just pulled the plug... jokes :-).

Comment

I only just got Heroes fever the other day when they put the beta signups up again. They cant take it away nooooooooooo.... :P

Comment

And so it begins.....

Not really, but the site being down and all the twitter leading up to it.
        The first phase might begin tomorrow (dutch time?)

Comment

OMG! I cant wait for this game! I hope I get a beta key. Maybe the site down is some update about the micropayments. aka, extras you can buy.

Comment

Have all you eager people been sent by EA themselves? :-D.

Comment

Would some1 from ea post this???

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB6YieRzcxg&feature=channel_page[/media]

Comment

I can't wait! I really need to play this BF:H so I hope I get into the beta right away. I need to play it because it's the last one that I need for the top BF Veteran status...

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
                Have all you eager people been sent by EA themselves? :-D.
                Hey, Repulse, 1 more post for you then you've got 1,337! Take a screenie when it happens.

Comment

yeah, like this

Comment

Ok so it doesn't take this long to copy some files from a dev server to a live one so it must either be a marketing thing(getting ppl to talk about the game) or it's night where ever they host it and no one has noticed the server is down.

(though im still secretly wishing they are sending me a key and getting the servers going :P)

Comment

PS - the site is back online :-D.

Good morning, Heroes.

We thought you would like to know that we’re progressing nicely with the new site for the upcoming Closed Beta.

Although we’re not quite ready to share it with you yet, you’ll be happy to know that the back-end has been polished and now we’re tinkering with other little parts to make sure everything is ready when we start things up again.

As some of you may have noticed, some of this tinkering caused the site to be temporarily unavailable. But not to worry, sometimes tinkering can make technology do strange things. Although that obviously isn’t ideal, we’re always working on more measures to make sure this won’t be happening too often in future.

Thank you for your continued support and please feel free to stop by the forums to chat.

The Battlefield Heroes Team

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                        I can't wait! I really need to play this BF:H so I hope I get into the beta right away. I need to play it because it's the last one that I need for the top BF Veteran status...

Hey, Repulse, 1 more post for you then you've got 1,337! Take a screenie when it happens.
                        do i get a cookie?

no joke

Comment

LMAO! You got pretty much the exact opposite of me. :laugh: How do you got Northern Strike veteraned but not 2142? lol

Comment

I had Battlefield Modern Combat on the PS2 but never played online..

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                              LMAO! You got pretty much the exact opposite of me. :laugh: How do you got Northern Strike veteraned but not 2142? lol
                              Done it to me also, how rude lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X