Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if this guys ever gets a girlfriend, im the queen of france and im also a banana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: if this guys ever gets a girlfriend, im the queen of france and im also a banana

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx View Post
    Exactly. Good for him, if I had that much money I wouldn't care about a bunch of whiny people on a forum anyways, I'd be busy commanding my own personal BF2 squads
    If he had that kind of money, why did he just buy his friends each a computer so they could all play with him?

Or... he could just buy friends.

That kind of gaming isn't about being above caring what people think about you it's more about circumventing having to interact with people completely.

Comment

Re: if this guys ever gets a girlfriend, im the queen of france and im also a banana

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
      it's more about circumventing having to interact with people completely.
      God, I wish I had enough money to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx View Post
        God, I wish I had enough money to do that.
        It's cheaper than you think.

Comment

Well, I'm sure he saves money on heating his house... Probably ends up on his electric bill though...

Comment

That is un-natural , who does that .

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU View Post
              That is un-natural , who does that .
              this guy apparantly...

Comment

Dam now that is cool

Comment

That is called dedication.

Comment

Whoa, just realized something. 10 illegal remakes of Windows Vista???

Comment

the fact that he can manage 36 accounts at once tells you about how hard it must be to actually play a character in WoW... because when he's managing one the other 35 are going neglected... even if it took a quick 2 seconds to issue a command, he's look at over a minute before he can get back to the first character.

Comment

Originally posted by crossmr
                        the fact that he can manage 36 accounts at once tells you about how hard it must be to actually play a character in WoW... because when he's managing one the other 35 are going neglected... even if it took a quick 2 seconds to issue a command, he's look at over a minute before he can get back to the first character.
                        That's true, though he could have quick-key'd everything and duplicated the key mapping to all the computers. It'd make things go faster, but moving everybody together would still be a pain in the *** (unless you have those follow script thingies). Bleh. I could build a kickass rig with that kind of money and maybe a few more things.

Comment

Wow , that's a lot , i mean i play lots of games daily but i would get bored focusing on ONLY ONE gAme and playing it non-stop , besides with 36 accounts ?
                          Everyone is different though an as recon said
                          This dude must have cash, therefore he can get chicks.

Comment

Working...
                          X