Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if this guys ever gets a girlfriend, im the queen of france and im also a banana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if this guys ever gets a girlfriend, im the queen of france and im also a banana

http://www.ripten.com/2008/10/10/wow-whore-has-36-accounts-raids-by-himself/

Hes doin it wrong

In what is perhaps the most shining example of obsession and geekiness I have ever seen, a fella by the name of Bradster has 36 World of WarCraft accounts that he plays on 11 computers simultaneously. He mainly seems to be doing it because he doesn’t like to rely on so many other people to get a raid going, which includes attacking the Alliance capital cities, and on that front I can totally see where he’s coming from.
    I hate those Alliance douchebags too, but I’m not about to drop $5711 per year like Bradster is. The best way to get to them is to just live well, right? Well, Bradster doesn’t appear to be letting the Alliance off the hook so easily, as he plans on picking up 36 copies of Wrath of the Lich King on day one, spending around $1500, just so he can have a raid group of level 80 Shamans terrorizing Stormwind as soon as possible.

Re: if this guys ever gets a girlfriend, im the queen of france and im also a banana

:shock:

Comment

Re: if this guys ever gets a girlfriend, im the queen of france and im also a banana

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Good god, someone needs a life, badly. I mean whats the point if you only play by yourself to play an MMO?

Comment

Pretty sure this was news a while back. This guy is srs bsns.

Comment

i saw this topic ages ago right? or is that just deja vou :s neways yeah that guy has no life but he sure does have the monies!

Comment

wow... i can sense my life fading away just by reading that :dead:
              that guy must be retarded/friendless/both

Comment

Or he could be the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                  wow... i can sense my life fading away just by reading that :dead:
                  that guy must be retarded/friendless/both
                  Or just has a lot of cash to blow and free time on his hands.

Comment

lol yeah it's pretty old news but still pretty sad, Imagine how hot his room gets!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkum View Post
                      Good god, someone needs a life, badly. I mean whats the point if you only play by yourself to play an MMO?
                      AGREED, its a good idea, but thats just the thing. a GOOD IDEA!!! i mean wtf, why not just go to a guild and be like "hai guys, im raiding with you"...saves you 5k a year

Comment

when you see those ads for buying wow gold its that guy.

Comment

Ha ha, everybody laugh at the guy who has a hobby that he enjoys! That'll show him!

Comment

I bet he has a WoW playing girlfriend.MAN THE HARPOONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Boreas View Post
                              AGREED, its a good idea, but thats just the thing. a GOOD IDEA!!! i mean wtf, why not just go to a guild and be like "hai guys, im raiding with you"...saves you 5k a year
                              Sometimes i wish i could raid on my own. Its a good way to dodge morons.

Comment

Working...
                              X