left 4 bf2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• left 4 bf2

Ive been away for the past month and so on for left 4 dead. I must say that game is pretty friggin sweet, i wonder if theres a total Left4Dead, I may have just missed it.
    Anywho I've been pretty bored with bf2, not that excited about bf2 heroes and bf2 bad company is bad... like bad... come on dice and EA, Cods already got world at war right and in the talks of cod 5. Where are you guys? Don't give us that gimmick bf2 heroes or another 2142 like.

Re: left 4 bf2

It's in the Total Half-Life section.

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Yep, Left 4 Dead is an amazing game. Also look up some of us TGN guys to add to your Steam friends in the Left 4 Dead Friends thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
        Ive been away for the past month and so on for left 4 dead. I must say that game is pretty friggin sweet, i wonder if theres a total Left4Dead, I may have just missed it.
        Anywho I've been pretty bored with bf2, not that excited about bf2 heroes and bf2 bad company is bad... like bad... come on dice and EA, Cods already got world at war right and in the talks of cod 5. Where are you guys? Don't give us that gimmick bf2 heroes or another 2142 like.
        Maybe you should start a blog...?

Bad Company wasn't bad... perfect for a console game. Very fun when you play it with a bunch of buddies.

Also CoD uses two game developers (A crappy one, and a non-crappy one), but still... they use two, thats how they put out a new game every year.

I really don't mind them taking their time, usually just means a better game in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle

Bad Company wasn't bad... perfect for a console game. Very fun when you play it with a bunch of buddies.

Also CoD uses two game developers (A crappy one, and a non-crappy one), but still... they use two, thats how they put out a new game every year.

I really don't mind them taking their time, usually just means a better game in the end.
          console games are..... just that: console games.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ View Post
            console games are..... just that: console games.

Yea but most of my friends only own a console and I'm not gonna persuade all of them to buy a 1000 dollar gaming computer...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle

Yeah but they are both great game... 2142 was just... 2142...

I don't mind them taking thier time too much but lets not try and make it like unreal where it was post poned for almost 3 or 4 years.

Comment

I'm still saddened by the consolification job done to UT3. It pains me to see a series I've loved since its inception killed off like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unnamed Assailant View Post
                  I'm still saddened by the consolification job done to UT3. It pains me to see a series I've loved since its inception killed off like that.
                  Thats true. UT3 was a really cool game IMO.

Comment

I played the UT3 demo against bots for like 12 hours according to xfire :awes Had a lot of potential but lacked the oomph the other games have, I still have UT99 installed and it's pretty fun too

Comment

Find a greener pasture. Whether that's a mod for bf2, another game, or something completely different, find one.

Comment

I'm not gonna go around adding everybody here to my Steam Friends list... you guys can do that if you want the assistance of someone who regularly completes Expert campaigns and knows how to play with a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce View Post
                          I'm not gonna go around adding everybody here to my Steam Friends list... you guys can do that if you want the assistance of someone who regularly completes Expert campaigns and knows how to play with a team.

Add me sloi my game name is incutebus, it's hard to find good people on expert these days.

Comment

OK, just this once.

You're the exception to the rule...

Comment

You can add me to "TheHeartSmasher", now we need one more person for a good team to play on expert. Last couple of times I joined in on an expert game we had slackers or those that complained it was to hard and left when we needed their help.

Comment

Working...
                              X