Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL_CGameNeedsServerCommand...

Hey guys,

I only have one COD5 account, and I ranked up so fast on those stupid 20'000pts servers it just got boring. So I wanted to make a new account. So I make one and join a random server, after 1 minute of playing I get this error message on ANY server.

It says in French, "Reliable Command in repeat"

Oh and if somebody could tell me how to change my game into English it would also be appreciated

Thanks

Re: CL_CGameNeedsServerCommand...

This happens in even non high rank servers?

The only time I have seen this was on the high rank servers and on the server you get an "overflow" message. It has to do with the server itself and not you.

As for english, I cant help you with that

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Are you trying to join up on more of the fast rank servers?

If so, try finding a "normal" server and play on it for a bit, at least for a rank or two. After that, you should be able to join any server. If not, repeat with playing on a normal server for a bit and try again on other servers.

That's really the only solution I've found on the official CoD forums.

Comment

Yeah the truth is I screwed up my clan tag and put it in my name so I wanted to restart but I didn't want to spend another 4 weeks ranking up to get there so I wanted to use a high rank server to get to lvl 40ish of prestige 2.

And French is so so so sosos os osooso oso osososooso gay I want to jump out my 5 story apartment cause it's soooooo gay I mean you have no idea, and Reznov sounds like a politician using a kind voice negotiating instead of being a bada** muderer.

Comment

Working...
        X