Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: battlefield (3)

Yes, I am a noob, that is exactly why i play WaW

Each to their own. I see the appeal of L4D, but i prefer to play games as a lonewolf, i'm never really a team member hence why i never play in leagues.

CoD4 was a lot better than WaW in terms of SP, but i do prefer the MP of WaW

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post

Each to their own. I see the appeal of L4D, but i prefer to play games as a lonewolf, i'm never really a team member hence why i never play in leagues.

I love You Really Alex :nod:

Comment

Cheers bud. The love is mutual :awes

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk View Post

Same, but I don't mind talking to squad mates in BF2 (if the server supports it) and organizing a little plan. But for the most part, I stick to myself, even if I spawn on the squad leader. I'll help take flags if they need the help.

Comment

Their is a special place in hell for Rick Rollers, somewhere by the Mutineers and Traitors.

They better come out with something, I mean look at CoD4MW, CoDWaW and now CoDMW2 already. Dice you lagging badly.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
              They better come out with something, I mean look at CoD4MW, CoDWaW and now CoDMW2 already. Dice you lagging badly.
              CoD has Infinity Ward and Treyarch marking games. BF only has DICE. DICE has 5 planned BF titles, including Heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                CoD has Infinity Ward and Treyarch marking games. BF only has DICE. DICE has 5 planned BF titles, including Heroes.
                4 more BF titles?

daaaaaaamn, thats alot of BF'age right there

curiosity is killing me :dead:

Comment

Originally posted by TheGameArtist
                  You know i ask myself the same question...everything just...fails around me, its quite scary :cry:

BF2 is an awesome, brilliant out of this world game, the people that play it, have destroyed everything it stood for, baseraping, glitching, hacks, team killers, n()()bs & total and utter d!(k head admins.

If the game consisted of decent down to earth, proper gamers then i'd still be on BF2 today, but it plainly doesn't, because of the BF2 god complex rule... at least with cod2 (which personally is more fun than BF2 at this time) you get a decent game out of it, with no baseraping, glitching, hacks, team killers, n()()bs & total and utter d!(k head admins, at least not on the Marvin Extreme Servers, now they rule!

Umm...i'd have to say Cod WaW & BF2 are equally as bad, for different reasons but it all adds up to the same.

EDIT: Left 4 Dead Blows Um All Away, It Never Gets Boring!
                  actually i have to agree wth ur comment there,im currently banned for no reason on internode,and they wont even give me a reason!(i think i was swearing at hackers?)

and CODWAW is more like quake!hardly real at all( no aiming needed!)

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                    DICE has 5 planned BF titles, including Heroes.
                    It's too bad they're milking to brand for all its worth and diluting the reputation in the process. The console versions of BF have been a complete and utter waste of time in scope of the success/popularity of PC versions of BF. Now they're going down the typical EA route with BF Heroes for a game that will likely be hindered by delay after delay, only to finally be released as a half-available game, in which you're obligated to pay for the rest of the add-ons.

Dice's innovation and application before EA took over were clearly evident, now it seems like Dice are slaves to the fiscal projections of EA, being constantly pressured to pop out as many mediocre games as necessary to fill EA's quarterly quota.

Dice took a nice long time with BF1942 and gave the new community a lot of time for feedback and tweaking. Now it just seems as if they're going through the motions. If EA wanted to pump out as many battlefield related titles as it could, it should have hired a second competent development team to worry about the spin-offs, while leaving all of the core/relevant work to Dice.

Not everyone will agree with me, but that's why this forum exists.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx View Post
                      actually i have to agree wth ur comment there,im currently banned for no reason on internode,and they wont even give me a reason!(i think i was swearing at hackers?)

and CODWAW is more like quake!hardly real at all( no aiming needed!)
                      lol Internode are harsh.. Worst thing is they own alot of bf2 servers and like 90% of the populated CoD4 servers so you have to be nice to them :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
                        lol Internode are harsh.. Worst thing is they own alot of bf2 servers and like 90% of the populated CoD4 servers so you have to be nice to them :laugh:
                        so for BF2 stick with gamearena or are they worse?

*offtopic-ish*this reminds me, need to reinstall battlefield*offtopic-sih*

Comment

I found some art portfolios online from some very special people that are connected to some very special companies....that do work for other special companies.

All I can say is, thank God for Mitnick and social engineering. I have an angle to make some phone calls. I will update this thread on Monday, January 12th, 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
                            so for BF2 stick with gamearena or are they worse?

*offtopic-ish*this reminds me, need to reinstall battlefield*offtopic-sih*
                            There's nothing wrong with Internode aslong as you behave yourself Gamearena is pretty forgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
                              There's nothing wrong with Internode aslong as you behave yourself Gamearena is pretty forgiving.
                              After playing on thier servers for like 6-7 years and being one of the first on internode in DC days im shocked i was treated like that,and to offer no explanation or reason is bad policy for customers .

All fixed now i had to buy another bf2 copy,but still im a old school honour grunt:salute:..i dont camp,hack or exploit !,i like a even challenge or to be even the underdog:thumbsup:.

back to topic lol

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Jaws View Post
                                All I can say is, thank God for Mitnick and social engineering. I have an angle to make some phone calls. I will update this thread on Monday, January 12th, 2009.
                                Thanks a lot for getting yourself banned, Jaws :laugh: Just when things were getting interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X