Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlefield (3)

Hi,

surprised i read your article about "Total Gaming Network Visits DICE"! was interesting to see more about the dice company...

but did u forgot to ask the main question...?

IS THERE COMMING BATTLEFIELD 3?

thats what tha community looks forward to not only a patch + 1 new map.

the point that they recognized the difference between j10-f35 seems to be an issue that could be fixed ( or not ;-)) in battlefield 3...

we are waitin and waitin and waitin for battlefield 3.
    Battlefield heroes and bad company just cant fill that gap.

Is it a problem that the big cash can only be earned by devoloping console games for xbox,ps3,wii.

Does anybody know something about bf3 let me now.

Thanks & Regards,

nova

Re: battlefield (3)

Psst....Psst....Nova-x1,...be careful bringing up BF..well the next one....most everyone knows this is all we really want to know about but were not allowed to talk about it...shhh....hold on (looks both ways)...if they discover us talking about it they might come and take us away, they call it "moderating".
    I see this is your first post, you must not be from around here? Just be careful what you say or they will come and get you.
    I know a Forum is supposed to be a medium of open discussion or expression of ideas, but some things are just to taboo....shh..did you hear that? I got to go we can't be seen together....if they catch you, you don't know me you got it ....now go run, run like the wind!!

Comment

As great as Master Shake's reply was...all we can tell you is that nobody knows anything about Battlefield 3. As far as anyone is concerned it is vaporware at best

Comment

They would not say anything about because as far as they know, it doesn't exist. They had been asked before in other interviews and declined to answer and thus, we felt best not to directly challenge them.

BF3 is under development, it's only a matter of time before we get told

Comment

Alex98uk "we felt best not to directly challenge them."

counting to prevent blood pressure from rising....

Comment

we need a BF3 FAQ sticky so we don't get this same question every other day.

Comment

This link should help clear up anything else you need to know:
              For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Originally posted by Minmaster
              we need a BF3 FAQ sticky so we don't get this same question every other day.
              agreed.

Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
              Psst....Psst....Nova-x1,...be careful bringing up BF..well the next one....most everyone knows this is all we really want to know about but were not allowed to talk about it...shhh....hold on (looks both ways)...if they discover us talking about it they might come and take us away, they call it "moderating".
              I see this is your first post, you must not be from around here? Just be careful what you say or they will come and get you.
              I know a Forum is supposed to be a medium of open discussion or expression of ideas, but some things are just to taboo....shh..did you hear that? I got to go we can't be seen together....if they catch you, you don't know me you got it ....now go run, run like the wind!!

Most of the mature posters are tired of seeing endless threads about BF3. We've already talked it into the ground several times and there isn't really any solid information about what the future of the Battlefield series is. When new information crops up, someone will post it in the NEWS section.

Until then, most of us are really worn out from beating this dead horse.

Comment

hi,

thanks for the replies.

and you 2 posters minmaster&jake_ : If somebody gets new into a forum u dont fu** him up like that. [if there are so many jake_ just post me the older link instead of google...]

regards,
                nova

Comment

Yeah, Jake_ that was a bit childish mate.

Anyway Welcome to the forum and here is a link to a thread where you will find out all the info you need

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/showthread.php?t=173989

Enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

Comment

Didn't they say there will be no Battlefield 3? Though, they did say that they did not forget about the PC gamers, and that we have to be patient. Meaning that they might be coming out with a game, but it will not be called Battlefield 3. Maybe something similar though.

Comment

;-)

@fizzkikz - oooweee, hmm i dont hope so. cant imagine that as well. the bf1 bf2, espiacially bf2 game is still the best vehicle game i know. the handling of the vehicles is just amazin. they also have experience in that type of game. the only have to develop some new maps(but including the old classics like wake,karkand,dragon..), update the game graphicly, fix some bugs and suprise us with some new specials. but it looks like that they tryin to surprise us very hugh.

cheers,
                      nova

Comment

I think instead of being lame we should debate this and cry out loud to EA:salute:

I think PC gamers that made EA should deserve a new battlefield game just like thier new battlefields on stupid consoles(after all PC was first and the original idea).

Create a sticky !,Poll it!,ask! to directly challenge them!just get on thier back and demand it!!!!!!!(everyone)

Its clear they have foresaken PC gamers with support and new ideas

you forget they work for us not the other way around!so why is TGN scared to push it?(its just journalism)

if they cant make a new game every 2 years something is wrong somewhere

We must fight to keep our PC games coming!!:thumbsup::salute:

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                          you forget they work for us not the other way around!so why is TGN scared to push it?(its just journalism)
                          Because they won't say anything. All they say is "no comment". If we press them permanently then they'll simply stop working with us and use someone else.

We and other networks have tried, but since any news either doesn't exist or is NDA, you won't get nowt.

Comment

Thanks for your attention again Alex on this matter , I do understand we do need to be nice with our gentle pushing in the back

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^= View Post
                              Yeah, Jake_ that was a bit childish mate.

Anyway Welcome to the forum and here is a link to a thread where you will find out all the info you need

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/main/showthread.php?t=173989

Enjoy your stay :thumbsup:
                              this is exactly why this forum is dead......someone new comes in asking a innocent enough question and the ducebags cant berate them fast enough.....yea i clicked it.......and i was two and a half pages and about two hours into adding news to my website in another firefox tab.....GRRRRRRRRRRR

PUT UP A STICKY

Comment

Working...
                              X