1v1 tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1v1 tips?

That's true too. But when you change surface, grass -> rock -> tarmac etc, the first step makes a sound that relates to the new surface. Furthermore, even the smallest change in height of surfaces makes a sound. Hence I use Dead Silence during such matches.

Otherwise, during 1v1, you don't need a jammer, nor should the need for a jammer ever come up.

BTW, use stopping power for non-HC. Otherwise go for double tap.

Comment

I heard that if you achieve (and maintain?) a certain FPS (like 333) you won't make any sound if you run. I don't know if it's true or not, but apparently it's something like how you can jump higher with a solid 125FPS which I know is true because I've tested that myself.

Comment

Weapon-Mp5 silenced
        Map-Crash
        Hardcore
        Perk 1- Bomb squad
        Perk 2-UAV jammer
        Perk 3- Dead silence

Your good to go.
        Remember, Melee/shoot then reload because he still has to spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis View Post
          I heard that if you achieve (and maintain?) a certain FPS (like 333) you won't make any sound if you run. I don't know if it's true or not, but apparently it's something like how you can jump higher with a solid 125FPS which I know is true because I've tested that myself.
          Yeah there are some FPS's like that... 125, 250, 333 and similar where you can jump longer and stuff like that. There are a few tricks you can do when you reach 775 FPS or something where you can fly :laugh:

Comment

But I think PB kicks you for anything about 250 FPS.

Comment

That's a lot of different strategies. heh

Yeah, I'm not really playing in a tournament yet, but I think I might after having played some 1v1 matches.
              They're a bit less boring than normal cod4 matchs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike View Post
                Weapon-Mp5 silenced
                Map-Crash
                Hardcore
                Perk 1- Bomb squad
                Perk 2-UAV jammer
                Perk 3- Dead silence

Your good to go.
                Remember, Melee/shoot then reload because he still has to spawn.
                bomb squad? are people THAT into using claymores?

Comment

Originally posted by Field View Post
                  bomb squad? are people THAT into using claymores?
                  In short...yes. Your either the one planting them or the one trying not to run into them, simple no? If you are using subguns (except the AK74u), the deagle is a must for taking out claymores.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike View Post
                    Weapon-Mp5 silenced
                    Hardcore
                    Perk 1- Bomb squad
                    Perk 2-UAV jammer
                    Perk 3- Dead silence
                    Silencer and Dead Silence make sense, but again, since the UAV & mini-map don't come up very much in Hardcore (unless your opponent is really owning you 3 times in a row, repeatedly), you're probably better off with one of the other perks like Double Tap, Juggernaut, Sleight of Hand, etc.

Comment

Double Tap! Easy win out.

Don't use any SMG's, you want to take your enemy down quickly. You don't need Bandolier, just pick up his weapon.

Use powerful weapons like the AK or M16, preferably the AK.

With Double Tap you can't go wrong. Hell, you want to win the match in a tournament, wouldn't hurt to use Last Stand in one of your kits to surprise him.

Comment

Working...
                      X