Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World's worst sniper finally gets infiltrator pin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World's worst sniper finally gets infiltrator pin.

Originally posted by Lotek19 View Post
    I know it sounds funny that the Zeller only has 3 bullets and is loud red ugly scope...but its just my personal opinion that i love the feel of the gun. yesterday i was on a run from Toll (on camp G.) and we were defending against PAC who had Harbour. and i ran on the east side of the map, and i was knocking down enemies so fast (headshots) i got like 5 in a row without missing so fast....its either just me or the zeller is better...Once again no flaming please...its just my opinion

Depends, I personally assault the Titan with the Zeller if I'm going with RDX cause if its anti-explosive properties.

If I'm trying to stay hidden I'll take a stock. but it's mostly on the mood I'm in.

Comment

moretti is the daddy and when on pac why choose anything other than the krylov ? :P

Comment

another topic where they ask for tips, but tbh i think true skill and killing starts with 100% succesfull training and loyalty, those tips above is how they game, not you.

Comment

well most of us have been playing 2142 a long time and know the best ways to kill

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz View Post
            well most of us have been playing 2142 a long time and know the best ways to kill
            True christopher but that is how you play the game in a ultra high speed, This guy is maybe not as good as you, Since i know you have been in tau you probly will be very good at the snipers. dont you,:nod:

Comment

lol tau was more of a gunship clan tbh but yes i am a pretty competent sniper. really the best piece of advice you can give anyone new to this game is to stick to cover as 90% of public players in this game upon seeing an enemy will simply stop and shoot at them all the time no matter where they are... sometimes you just gotta know when u have no chance to survive lol. anything that can conceal you when either prone or crouched is perfect then you simply pop up and take controled bursts over the top.

if they can't see you they can't hit you

Comment

Finally got my first infiltrator pin on my new soldier. There was an entire squad on a roof at the choke point before the second EU Flag from the the PAC base. I would snipe one, then the others would dive, leaving just their heads visible. Makes headshots so easy.

Comment

Working...
                X