Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips and Tricks you have found with the Voss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips and Tricks you have found with the Voss?

Just wondering what you have found out using the voss and ways of using it better.

Re: Tips and Tricks you have found with the Voss?

pk rockets. Then I don't have to aim, just fire away.

Comment

When shooting at nearby enemies, simply close your eyes and hold down the mouse button until they are all dead.

Comment

Well generally all you need to do is spray. The other AR's are definately better than the Voss at longer ranges but nothing beats 40 bullets of spammable fun

Comment

1) aim anywhere.
          2) press fire -murderises all the enemies 100% of the time.

also its a better sniper then the sniper rifles...

On a more serious note erm pk rockets since that weapon is just ridiculously good anyway.

Comment

This is the wrong place to go for asking voss tips, most of the people here dont use it, and are bitter over those who do. Though i find the krylov to be much better than the voss, i still use the voss. Though i dont spray, i do small bursts, i see more spraying with the lambert and malkov, seems like less talented shooters use those guns from all the hip shots i see...just sayin is all, not trying to get anybody worked up

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero View Post
              This is the wrong place to go for asking voss tips, most of the people here dont use it, and are bitter over those who do. Though i find the krylov to be much better than the voss, i still use the voss. Though i dont spray, i do small bursts, i see more spraying with the lambert and malkov, seems like less talented shooters use those guns from all the hip shots i see...just sayin is all, not trying to get anybody worked up
              Well said.

If your using the Voss use it in control burst. Learn to burst while bring up the sights. Also PK rockets help. With PKs learn how to use the range.

Comment

Use the sights. Short, controlled bursts with the Voss are a lot more deadly and take more skill than the average Voss user. Rockets for medium-long/long range, short bursts for everything else unless some guy pops up right in front of you.

(I'm more of a Scar guy myself. )

Comment

use the scope (zoom in) for easy kills in most situations except close quarters.

Comment

Point and click.
                    But seriously, lets not turn this into a voss/baur debate, ok, guys?

Any good player can kill well with any weapon, despite most of the arguments around here. I personally prefer to use the Baur in a lot of situations, but the Voss works well in others. The biggest strenght to using the Voss, imho, is really the larger clip. If you don't take that for granted, and focus on ammo conservation you can get a lot more kills without having to reload than other weapons.
                    Thus, it works well if you use it right in high density situations

Comment

Originally posted by Abs0lute_Zero View Post
                      This is the wrong place to go for asking voss tips, most of the people here dont use it, and are bitter over those who do
                      that's pretty true, you'd have better luck in the EA forums on this question. i personally don't have an issue w/ people using the voss, but rather take issue w/ noobs who can't shoot & use the voss as a crutch. this would be the guy who goes full auto, wastes 30 bullets on you & rambles about how he "owned" you. rant off/

but in answer to your question, short bursts at medium to long range. in close quarters you can go full auto "spray & pray" while shooting from the hip. the kick is minimal, so you don't have to adjust much on the recoil. i'd recommend using other guns personally.

i think using the voss all the time, especially if you're new, will teach you bad habits. fingulfin made one of the best comments on this ongoing debate that i'll never forget and fully agree with. learn to shoot w/ the engineer guns & you will own w/ the others. if you rely on the voss, you'll be disappointed/frustrated w/ the others. learn to shoot first.

Comment

I spray 35 bullets on Moose and pwn him all the time.

<teabags>

Comment

Originally posted by SpLiTz View Post
                          I spray 35 bullets on Moose and pwn him all the time.

<teabags>
                          :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I only started using the voss again because I couldn't stand to see how horrible my kdr was with it. At .74, I still have a ways to go...:dead:

Comment

This is the Voss:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pxjnl1yuXk[/media]

Any questions?

Comment

yes one. how did you find itXD

Comment

Working...
                              X